In this article, you will find all the Biodata about Virat Kohli. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends
|Original/Real Name||Virat Kohli|
|Nickname||Run Machine, Chikoo|
|Date of Birth||5 November 1988|
|Debut|| Test- Against West Indies at Kingston 20 June 2011.
ODI- Against Sri Lanka at Dambulla 18 August 2008.
T20 – Against Zimbabwe at Harare 12 June 2010.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (Centimeters)||175 cm|
|Height (meters)||1.75 m|
|Height (Inches)||5’ 9”|
|Weight (Kilograms)||72 kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||159 lbs|
|Chest’s Size||40 Inches|
|Waist’s Size||30 Inches|
|Biceps’s Size||14 Inches|
|Shoe’s Size||10 Inches|
Table of Contents
Family and Relatives
|Father’s Name||Late Prem Kohli|
|Mother’s Name||Saroj Kohli|
|Brother’s Name||Vikas Kohli|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Girlfriends||Sarah-Jane Dias, Sanjana, Tamannaah Bhatia, Izabelle Leite, Anushka Sharma|
|Spouse/wife||Anushka Sharma (Actress)|
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College|
|School||Saviour Convent Senior Secondary School, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, Vishal Bharti Public School, Delhi|
|College/ University||Not Available|
|Educational Qualification||12th standard|
|Favourites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Hobbies||Travelling, singing, dancing, reading novels and workout|
|Favourite Food||Lamb Chops, Sushi, Salmon and rajma chowal|
|Favourite Movie||Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, Ishq, 3 Idiots|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Penelope Cruz, Aishwarya Rai|
|Favourite Color||Blue, red, green|
|Favourite Actor||Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr, Aamir Khan.|
|Net Worth||400 Crore|
|E-Mail Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|House Address||DLF City Phase-1, Block-C, Gurugram|
Virat Kohli Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Affair, Family, Wiki
Virat Kohli is Well known Indian international cricketer who currently captains the India national cricket team. He was born on 5 November 1988 in Delhi, India. Virat is noticeable for his work in India U-19 national cricket team. He debuts in ODI- Against Sri Lanka at Dambulla on 18 August 2008. Virat started his carrier as a cricketer in U-19. He achieved great success in U-19 cricket and won the world cup. Virat in a relationship with Anushka Sharma in 2013 and soon they are called Virushka. He worked in almost 20 hits Telugu movies. He earned many awards like Arjuna Award in 2013, Padma Shri in 2017, CEAT International Cricketer of the Year in 2011-12, 2013-14 and Wisden Leading Cricketer in the World (2016).
Facts about Virat Kohli
- Does Virat Kohli smoke? Ans: No
- Does Virat Kohli Drink? Ans: Not known
- He debuts in ODI- Against Sri Lanka at Dambulla on 18 August 2008.
- Virat started his carrier as a cricketer in U-19. He achieved great success in U-19 cricket and won the world cup.
- He earned many awards like Arjuna Award in 2013, Padma Shri in 2017.
- Virat in a relationship with Anushka Sharma
- His favourite food is Mom’s cooked food, Lamb Chops, Sushi, Salmon and rajma chowal his favourite destination in India.
Information in details
- The well known Indian cricketer was born into a Punjab in a Khatri family. His father was a criminal lawyer and his mother is a housewife.
- He started his schooling at Vishal Bharti Public School, Delhi
- At the age of 10, he joins the West Delhi Cricket Academy.
- Virat first played in October 2002 for Delhi U-15 in Polly Umrigar Trophy. He got success in Polly Umrigar Trophy and become a captain of the team
- He scored lots of runs in a tournament(390 runs in 5 innings).
- Now, he selected for U-17 Vijay Merchant Trophy in 2003 and become a top scorer with 251* runs and highest run-scorer with 757 runs from 7 matches.
- In 2006 he was selected for U-19 for England tour and scored 105 in the three-match ODI series against England.
- After a long time, he got success in ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup (2008) held in Malaysia and he scored 235 runs in 6 matches at an average of 47.
- Virat scored 19 runs in finals against South Africa and India won the world cup by 12 runs.
- After playing in U-19. He was included in the Indian ODI squad for a tour of Sri Lanka and the Champions Trophy in Pakistan.
- virat make his debut at age of 19 and made his first ODI half-century, a score of 54, in the fourth match.
- When Virat replace from the team he again played for Delhi in the Nissar Trophy against SNGPL and become a top scorer.
- In 2009, again he becomes a part of the squad and selected for the four-team Emerging Players Tournament in July–August 2009 held in Australia.
- In 2010, Raina becomes a Named captain and Virat vice-captain for the tri-series against Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe in May–June 2010.
- Virat becomes a leading run scorer five-match home ODI series against England which India won 5–0. He scored a total of 270 runs across five matches.
Change in the career (2011)
- In 2011 he found a place in India’s Test squad for the tour of Australia and becoming top-scored with 132 in a tour match against Cricket Australia Chairman’s XI
- Virat setting records in 2013 ICC Champions Trophy. He scored a match-winning 144 against Sri Lanka. In the final match India and England Kohli top-scored with 43 from 34 balls.
- Kohli becomes captain for first ODI triangular series in the West Indies after Dhoni injured himself during the match.
- In the second match of his captaincy, he scored his first hundred, making 102 off 83 balls against the West Indies.
- Kohli becomes the test captain in 2014 of the Australian tour because Dhoni was not a part of the team due to injury and he scored 115 runs in India’s first innings, becoming the fourth Indian to score a hundred on Test captaincy debut.
- Starting of Successful IPL( Indian Premier League career) in 2008 he was franchise Royal Challengers Bangalore for $30,000.
- He made more and more successful seasons for RCB(Royal Challengers Bangalore). In 2016 IPL, he broke the record for most runs in an IPL season and winning the Orange cap.
Read More About Cricket Stars: Click Here
Test cricket centuries
|116||Australia||Australia Adelaide Oval, Adelaide||24 January 2012||Lost|
|103||New Zealand||M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore, India||31 August 2012||Won|
|103||England||Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur||13 December 2012||Drawn|
|107||Australia||India M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai||22 February 2013||Won|
|119||South Africa||South Africa Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg||8 December 2013||Drawn|
|105*||New Zealand||New Zealand Basin Reserve, Wellington||14 February 2014||Drawn|
|115||Australia||Australia Adelaide Oval, Adelaide||9 December 2014||Lost|
|141||Australia||Australia Adelaide Oval, Adelaide||9 December 2014||Lost|
|169||Australia||Australia Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne||26 December 2014||Drawn|
|147||Australia||Australia Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney||6 January 2015||Drawn|
|103||Sri Lanka||Sri Lanka Galle International Stadium, Galle||12 August 2015||Lost|
|200||West Indies||Antigua and Barbuda Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound||21 July 2016||Won|
|211||New Zealand||India Holkar Stadium, Indore||8 October 2016||Won|
|167||England||India ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam||17 November 2016||Won|
|235||England||India Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai||8 December 2016||Won|
|204||Bangladesh||India Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad||9 February 2017||Won|
|103*||Sri Lanka||Sri Lanka Galle International Stadium, Galle||29 July 2017||Won|
|104*||Sri Lanka||India Eden Gardens, Kolkata||20 November 2017||Drawn|
|213||Sri Lanka||India Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur||24 November 2017||Won|
|243||Sri Lanka||India Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, Delhi||2 December 2017||Drawn|
|153||South Africa||South Africa SuperSport Park, Centurion||13 January 2018||Lost|
ODI cricket centuries
|107||Sri Lanka||India Eden Gardens, Kolkata||24 December 2009||Won|
|102*||Bangladesh||Bangladesh Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka||11 January 2010||Won|
|118||Australia||APCA-VDCA Stadium, Visakhapatnam||20 October 2010||Won|
|105||New Zealand||Nehru Stadium, Guwahati||28 November 2010||Won|
|100*||Bangladesh||Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka||19 February 2011||Won|
|107||England||Wales Sophia Gardens, Cardiff||16 September 2011||Lost|
|112*||England||Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, Delhi||17 October 2011||Won|
|117||West Indies||APCA-VDCA Stadium, Visakhapatnam||2 December 2011||Won|
|133*||Sri Lanka||Australia Bellerive Oval, Hobart Neutral||28 February 2012||Won|
|108||Sri Lanka||Bangladesh Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka||13 March 2012||Won|
|183||Pakistan||Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka||18 March 2012||Won|
|106||Sri Lanka||MRIC Stadium, Hambantota||21 July 2012||Won|
|128*||Sri Lanka||R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo||31 July 2012||Won|
|102||West Indies||Trinidad and Tobago Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain||5 July 2013||Won|
|115||Zimbabwe||Zimbabwe Harare Sports Club, Harare||24 July 2013||Won|
|100*||Australia||Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur||16 October 2013||Won|
Photos of Virat Kohli