In this article, you will find all the Biodata about Robert John Downey Jr. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends
|Original/Real Name||Robert John Downey Jr.|
|Nickname||Bob, Downey, RJD|
|Birthplace||Manhattan, New York, U.S.|
|Date of Birth||4 April 1965|
|Debut|| TV: (SNL) Saturday Night live
Film: Pound (1970)
Album: The Futurist
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (Centimeters)||174 cm|
|Height (meters)||1.74 m|
|Weight (Kilograms)||78 Kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||172 lbs|
|Chest’s Size||43 inches|
|Waist’s Size||32 inches|
|Biceps’s Size||15 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye’s Color||Dark Brown|
Family and Relatives
|Father’s Name||Robert Downey Sr. (Actor)|
|Mother’s Name||Elsie Ann (Actress)|
|Brother’s Name||Not Known|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Girlfriends||Jennifer Jason Leigh, Sarah Jessica Parker in 1984 to 1991, Winona Ryder in 1988, Marisa Tomei in 1994, Deborah Falconer in 1992 to 2001, Calista Flockhart in 2002, Susan Downey in 2003|
|Spouse/wife|| Deborah Falconer married in 1992 and Devoiced in 2004
Susan Downey Married in 2005
|Son||Indio and Exton|
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College|
|School||Santa Monica High School (Dropped out)|
|College/ University||Not Available|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Favourites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Hobbies||Martial Arts Wing Chun, Reading novels, Playing Golf|
|Favourite Food||Donuts, Pizza, Cold Coffie, and Mexican Cuisine|
|Favourite Movie||Not Available|
|Favourite Actress||Not Available|
|Favourite Color||Blue, Black, Red, and pink|
|Favourite Actor||Peter O’ Toole|
|Net Worth||$170 million|
|E-Mail Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|House Address||Not Available|
Table of Contents
- 1 Robert Downey Jr. Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Affair, Family, Wiki
- 2 Facts about Robert Downey Jr.
- 3 Information in details
- 4 Profession
- 5 Career Difficulty From 1996 to 2001
- 6 Change in the career (2001-2007)
- 7 Work as a Singer
- 8 Work in Television
- 9 Robert Downey Jr Best Funniest Interview Moments
- 10 Photos of Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Affair, Family, Wiki
Robert Downey Jr. is Well known is an American actor and singer. He was born on April 4, 1965, in Manhattan, New York City, New York, U.S. Robert is noticeable for his work in American film industry (1970) and in professional Singing 1992 to 2005. He debuts in the film, Pound in 1970 only in the age 5. Robert started his carrier as a Child Artist in (1970). He achieved great success in Hollywood Film “Chaplin” (1992) worked as Charlie Chaplin. Robert first appeared in the Soundtrack Chaplin OST in 1992 with Song “Smile” and he ends his career with Soundtrack Kiss Kiss Bang Bang OST with “Broken” in 2005. He earned many awards like Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in 2006 and Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Actor in an Action Movie in 2012.
Facts about Robert Downey Jr.
- Does Robert Downey Jr. smoke? Ans: Not known
- Does Robert Downey Jr. Drink? Ans: Yes
- He debuts in the film, Pound in 1970 only in the age 5.
- Robert started his carrier as a Child Artist in (1970).
- He earned many awards like Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in 2006.
- Robert achieved great success in Hollywood Film “Chaplin” (1992) worked as Charlie Chaplin.
- His favourite food is Donuts, Pizza, Cold Coffie, and Mexican Cuisine his favourite destination in America.
- He worked in almost 50 to 60 hits and flop Hollywood movies
Also Read: Dua Lipa Biography
Information in details
- The well known American actor and singer Robert Downey Jr. were born in the family of father, Robert Downey Sr. and Mother Elsie Ann. His parents are from Film industry his father is an actor and filmmaker and his mother was an actress.
- Robert has an older sister Allyson grew up in Greenwich Village.
- His father allowed him to use marijuana at age six because he was a drug addict but an incident which his father said he now regrets.
- He later started drug use became an emotional bond between him and his father and he spent every night abusing alcohol and “making a thousand phone calls in pursuit of drugs.
- Robert started his career as a child artist and had minor roles in his father’s films. He started his schooling at Stagedoor Manor Performing Arts Training Center in upstate New York.
- He moved to California with his father. when his parents divorced due to some regions and he also dropped out of Santa Monica High School and moved back to New York to started his acting career as full-time.
- After Singing as a child artist in American Film Industry. He went to began building upon theatre roles and including in the short-lived off-Broadway musical American Passion at the Joyce Theater but he received poor ratings and criticism of the new cast’s comedic talents and after some time he got his first lead role was with Molly Ringwald in The Pick-up Artist (1987).
- He appeared as Charlie Chaplin in Chaplin and this movie become the first great success for Robert and he received the Academy Award nomination for Best Actor at the Academy Awards 65th ceremony.
Career Difficulty From 1996 to 2001
- Robert faces many difficulties in his career. He was arrested many times on drug-related charges including cocaine, heroin, and marijuana.
- In 2001, he was arrested on suspicion of being under the influence of drugs but he was released a few hours later in Los Angeles.
Change in the career (2001-2007)
- He gets full recovery from drugs and a return to his career. After a long time substance rehab, abuse, arrests, and relapse.
- With the lots of hard work and critical success. He had appeared in a worldwide blockbuster film in 2008 with two critically and commercially successful films, Iron Man and Tropic Thunder.
- The Hollywood movie Iron Man was commercially successful and earned $585 million worldwide then he agreed to appear as Iron Man in two Iron Man sequels and The Avengers.
Work as a Singer
- “Smile” in 1992 with soundtrack Chaplin OST On The Futurist
- “The Star-Spangled Banner” in 1993 with soundtrack Heart and Souls OST With B.B. King
- “White Christmas” in 2000 with soundtrack Ally McBeal: A Very Ally Christmas With Vonda Shepard
- “River” in 2000 with soundtrack Ally McBeal: A Very Ally Christmas
- “Every Breath You Take” in 2001 with soundtrack Ally McBeal: For Once in My Life Featuring Vonda Shepard With Sting
- “Chances Are” in 2002 or 2001 with soundtrack Ally McBeal: For Once in My Life Featuring Vonda Shepard With Vonda Shepard
- “Snakes” in 2001 with soundtrack Ally McBeal: For Once in My Life Featuring Vonda Shepard
- “In My Dreams” in 2003 with soundtrack The Singing Detective OST
- “Broken” in 2005 with soundtrack Kiss Kiss Bang Bang OST On The Futurist
Work in Television
- Saturday Night Live in 1985–1986 with Various characters and conducting 16 episodes
- Mussolini: The Untold Story in 1985 as a Bruno Mussolini and conducting 3 episodes
- Mr Willowby’s Christmas Tree in 1995 as a Mr Willowby and worked as Television special
- Ally McBeal in 2000–2002 Larry Paul and conducting 21 episodes
- Family Guy in 2005 as a Patrick Pewterschmidt (voice) in Episode: “The Fat Guy Strangler”
Robert Downey Jr Best Funniest Interview Moments
Photos of Robert Downey Jr.