In this article, you will find all the Biodata about Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends
|Original/Real Name||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Nickname||MS, Mahi, MSD, Captain Cool|
|Occupation||Indian Cricketer(Wicket-keeper & Batsman)|
|Birthplace||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
|Date of Birth||7 July 1981|
|Hometown||Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
|Debut|| ODI-23 December 2004 against Bangladesh at Chittagong
Test-2 December 2005 against Sri Lanka at Chennai
T20-1 December 2006 against South Africa at Johannesburg
Table of Contents
- 1 Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- 2 MS Dhoni Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Affair, Family, Wiki
- 3 Facts about MS Dhoni
- 4 Information in details
- 5 Profession
- 6 International debut:(2004)
- 7 Change in the career (2009)
- 8 Records by MS Dhoni
- 9 Dhoni’s Test centuries
- 10 Dhoni’s One Day International centuries for India
- 11 Photos of MS Dhoni
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (Centimeters)||175 cm|
|Height (meters)||1.75 m|
|Weight (Kilograms)||78 kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||172 lbs|
|Body Measurements||42-32-14 Inches|
|Chest’s Size||42 Inches|
|Waist’s Size||32 Inches|
|Biceps’s Size||14 Inches|
|Shoe’s Size||10 (US)|
|Eye’s Color||Dark brown|
Family and Relatives
|Father’s Name||Pan sing (MECON employee)|
|Mother’s Name||Devki Devi|
|Brother’s Name||Narendra Singh Dhoni(Elder)|
|Sister’s Name||Jayanti Gupta(Elder)|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Girlfriends||(South Indian actress) Lakshmi Rai, Priyanka Jha (died in 2002)|
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College|
|School||DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamali, Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|College/ University||St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi|
|Educational Qualification||College dropout|
|Favourites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Hobbies||Playing football, reading novels and Biking|
|Favourite Food||Veg: Yellow Dal with Roti, sonpapdi, Gulab Jamun, and Rasgulla
Non-Veg: Chicken Butter Masala, Chicken Tikka Pizza, Kababs
|Favourite Movie||Sholay and Agneepath|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone and Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Color||Blue, Red, Yellow, and Black|
|Favourite Actor||John Abraham and Amitabh Bachchan|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
|E-Mail Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|House Address||Harmu Housing Colony, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India|
MS Dhoni Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Affair, Family, Wiki
MS Dhoni is Well known Indian cricketer. He was born on 7 July 1981 in Ranchi, Bihar, Jharkhand, India. Dhoni is noticeable for his work in Indian international cricket team. He debuts in Test on 2 December 2005 against Sri Lanka. Dhoni started his carrier as a cricketer in Junior cricket, Bihar for Central Coal Fields Limited (CCL) team. He achieved great success in Ranji Trophy in 1999-2000 and made unbeaten innings 68* in the second innings against Assam cricket team. Dhoni first appeared in the ODI on 23 December 2004 v Bangladesh. He is the best skipper to lead his team to the IPL title twice. He earned many awards like Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2009, Padma Bhushan and ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2008 and 2009.
Facts about MS Dhoni
- Does MS Dhoni smoke? Ans: Not known
- Does MS Dhoni Drink? Ans: Not known
- He debuts in Test on 2 December 2005 against Sri Lanka.
- Dhoni started his carrier as a cricketer in Junior cricket, Bihar for Central Coal Fields Limited (CCL) team.
- He earned many awards like Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2009.
- He achieved great success in Ranji Trophy in 1999-2000 and made unbeaten innings 68* in the second innings against Assam cricket team.
- His favourite food is Mom’s cooked food Yellow Dal with Roti, sonpapdi, Gulab Jamun, Rasgulla and non-veg are Chicken Butter Masala, Chicken Tikka Pizza, Kababs his favourite destination is Mexico.
Information in details
- The well known Indian cricketer MS Dhoni was born in the middle-class family. His father worked as junior management positions in MECON.
- Dhoni was initially excelled in badminton and football, not in Cricket and selected at district and club level in these sports. He was a goalkeeper for his football team.
- He focused on cricket after his 10th standard and become the regular wicketkeeper at the Commando cricket club
- In 2001, he was a Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) under South Eastern Railway in Midnapore.
- Dhoni’s friends and wellwishers remember him as a very straightforward employee, brave and, an honesty of the Indian Railways.
- In 1998, when he was in the 12th class selected for Junior cricket in Bihar by Deval Sahay to play for the Central Coal Fields Limited (CCL) team.
- In 2000, he made his debut in Ranji Trophy for Bihar cricket team, as an eighteen-year-old and achieved great success by scoring 68* in the second innings against Assam cricket team.
- After playing Domestic cricket in 1999-2003. He made his debut in 2004 limited over One Day International against Bangladesh tour.
- He did not a great start to his ODI career, getting run out for a duck on debut and after this Dhoni was not picked for Pakistan ODI series.
- In 2005, he made a century in Sri Lankan bilateral ODI series and he was promoted to no. 3 in limited over game. In Sawai Mansingh Stadium he ended the game with an unbeaten 183 off 145 balls, winning the game for India.
- In 2007, The World Cup was an early exit for Indian team after losses to Bangladesh and Sri Lanka in the group stage and MS was out for Zero on both the matches.
Change in the career (2009)
- In 2009, Series between India and Australia. he hits aggressive 124 runs in just 107 balls, in the second ODI and also bowled Travis Dowlin of the West Indies during a match of the 2009 Champions Trophy.
- In 2009, he topped the ICC ODI Batsman rankings for several months. He was an excellent year in ODIs in 2009, scoring 1198 runs in just 24 innings
- In 2011, India had a good start to the World Cup beating Bangladesh. He led India to wins against Netherlands, Ireland, and West Indies and beats Australia in the quarter-final and Sri Lanka in Finals. Dhoni was awarded the Man of the Match award.
- End of Captaincy in 2017 he was stepped down as captain of India in the limited over formats in January 2017.
- He was the first Indian wicket-keeper to effect 400 dismissals in ODI cricket.
- In 2009 he was first time ban from the match due to his team’s slow over rate and suspended for two ODI matches against Sri Lanka by ICC match.
- In 2012 he was ban from fourth Test match against Australia due to slow-over rate against Australia.
Records by MS Dhoni
- Test cricket rankings for the first time in Dhoni’s captaincy.
- In Test Cricket most dismissals in an innings: MS Dhoni
- First non-Australian captain and third overall to win 100 games.
- Fifth overall to hit 200 sixes in ODIs
- Most catches as wicketkeeper in T20 Internationals.
- Most international sixes as captain (204).
- Win all ICC tournament cups- World T20 (2007), Cricket World Cup (2011) and Champions Trophy (2013).
Read More About Cricket Stars: Click Here
Dhoni’s Test centuries
|148||Pakistan||Pakistan Faisalabad||21 January 2006||Drawn|
|110||Sri Lanka||India Ahmedabad||16 November 2009||Drawn|
|100*||Sri Lanka||India Mumbai||2 December 2009||Won|
|132*||South Africa||India Kolkata||14 February 2010||Won|
|144||West Indies||India Kolkata||14 November 2011||Won|
|224||Australia||India Chennai||22 February 2013||Won|
Dhoni’s One Day International centuries for India
|148||Pakistan||India Visakhapatnam||5 April 2005||Won|
|183*||Sri Lanka||India Jaipur||31 October 2005||Won|
|109*||Hong Kong||Pakistan Karachi||25 June 2008||Won|
|124||Australia||India Nagpur||28 October 2009||Won|
|107||Sri Lanka||India Nagpur||18 December 2009||Lost|
|101*||Bangladesh||Bangladesh Dhaka||7 January 2010||Won|
|113*||Pakistan||India Chennai||30 December 2012||Lost|
|139*||Australia||India Mohali||19 October 2013||Lost|
|134||England||India Cuttack||19 January 2017||Won|
Photos of MS Dhoni