In this article, you will find all the Biodata about Amir Khan. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends
|Original/Real Name||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Other/Nickname||Mr. Perfectionist, The Choco Boy|
|Occupation||Actor, Producer, Director|
|Birthplace||of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||14 March 1965|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Available|
|Debut||As a child actor: Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973)
As a lead actor: Holi (1984)
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (Centimeters)||168 cm|
|Height (meters)||1.68 m|
|Height (Inches)||5’ 6”|
|Weight (Kilograms)||70 kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||154 lbs|
|Body Measurements||40-30-14 Inches|
|Waist’s Size||30 Inches|
|Shoe’s Size||10 (US)|
Family and Relatives
|Father’s Name||Late Tahir Hussain (film producer)|
|Mother’s Name||Zeenat Hussain|
|Brother’s Name||Faisal Khan (younger)|
|Sisters||Farhat Khan and Nikhat Khan (both younger)|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Girlfriends||Reena Dutta, Kiran Rao|
|Wife/Spouse||1st Wife: Reena Dutta (divorced)
2nd Wife: Kiran Rao
|Son||Junaid Khan, Azad Rao Khan|
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College|
|School||J.B. Petit School, Mumbai
St. Anne’s High School, Bandra, Mumbai
Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai
|College/ University||left his studies after class 12th. He was not good in studies|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Favourites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favourite Food||vegetarian food|
|Favourite Place||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Waheeda Rehman, Geeta Bali|
|Favourite Actor||Govinda, Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Day-Lewis|
|Salary||Per Movie: 60 Crores (INR)|
|Cars Collection||Rolls Royce Ghost Phantom|
|E-Mail Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|House Address||Not Known|
Amir Khan Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Affair, Family, Wiki
The full name of Amir Khan is Mohammed Amir Hussain Khan born on 14 March 1965. Amir is an Indian film actor, director, producer and television talk show host. Amir Khan established himself as one of the most popular and influential actors of Indian cinema through his career spanning over thirty years in Hindi films. He is being called the world ‘s biggest superstar after the overseas success of his movies Pk, Dangal and secret superstar. His first wife custody of both children when Amir decided for divorce in December 2002. Amir Khan lost a custody battle for his younger brother Faisal in 2007. Father Tahir Hussain (their father) died on 2 February 2010.
Also Read: Akshay Kumar Biography
Facts About Amir Khan
- Does Amir khan Smock? Ans- Not Known
- Does Amir khan Drink? Ans- Not Known.
- In Nasir Hussain’s film Yeadon ki Baaraat (1973) Khan first appear on screen as a child actor. From the tragic romance Qyamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988). Khan began a full-time career with a leading role.
- In the experimental process of making a 40 – minute silent film Khan was involved and that time he is only sixteen years old.
- He gets a number of awards including nine film fare Awards, for National film, and an AACTA awards. He was described as the biggest movie star in the world by Newsweek.
- Amir liked his all cars like Mercedes Benz S600, Bentley Continental, Land Rover Range Rover SUV, BMW 6 series.
- Satyamev Jayate made a television debut for Amir Khan.
Early life and background
- Khan was born in Mumbai on 14 March 1965 to Tahir Hussain a film producer and mother Zeenat Hussain
- Including his late paternal uncle, the producer-director Nasir Hussain several of his relatives were the member of Indian Hindi film industry.
- In four children of Tahir Hussain. Amir Khan is the eldest one. The Indian actor Faisal Khan is the brother of Amir Khan. Amir Khan has two sisters Farhat and Nikhat Khan.
- On 18 April 1986 Khan married Reena Dutta.
- Reena Dutta had a small part in Qyamat Se Qyamat Tk.
- Khan has two children a daughter named Ira and a son named Junaid.
- She involved briefly in Amir life when she worked as a producer in Lagaan.
- Khan married Kiran Rao on 28 December 2005.
- Kiran was an assistant director in the film Lagaan with Ashutosh Gowariker.
- After a long time, Amir and Kiran announced the birth of their son on 5 December 2011 through a surrogate mother by the name of their son is Azad Rao Khan.
Khan started talks with Siddhartha Bashu’s big synergy on around August 2011 to host a talk television show. After that, Satyamev Jayate made a television debut for Amir Khan. Satayamev Jayate is a show which deals with social issues. The show will start on 6 may 2012. 30 million rupees was paid to Amir Khan for host the per episode of Satyamev Jayate. This show made Amir Khan the highest paid host in Indian television industry as of June 2012. In a radio chanal Amir said that in view of phenomenal public response, He may come up with the second season of the show.
Awards and nominations received by Amir Khan
|1||1989||Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak||Best Male Debut||Won|
|2||1989||Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak||Best Actor||Nominated|
|6||1993||Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar||Best Actor||Nominated|
|7||1994||Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke||Best Actor||Nominated|
|8||1995||Andaz Apna Apna||Best Actor||Nominated|
|10||1997||Raja Hindustani||Best Actor||Won|
|12||1999||Ghulam||Best Playback Singer (Male)||Nominated|
|16||2006||Mangal Pandey: The Rising||Best Actor||Nominated|
|17||2007||Rang De Basanti||Best Actor||Nominated|
|18||2007||Rang De Basanti||Best Actor||Won|
|19||2008||Taare Zameen Par||Best Film||Won|
|20||2008||Taare Zameen Par||Best Director||Nominated|
|21||2008||Taare Zameen Par||Best Supporting Actor||Nominated|
|23||2009||Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na||Best Film||Nominated|
|24||2010||3 Idiots||Best Actor||Nominated|
|25||2011||Peepli Live||Best Film||Nominated|
|26||2011||Delhi Belly||Best Film||Nominated|
Aamir Khan AFFAIR EXPOSED With Fatima Sana Shaikh
Photos of Amir Khan