In this article, you will find all the Biodata about Rohit Gurunath Sharma. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
|Original/Real Name||Rohit Gurunath Sharma|
|Nickname||Hitman, Ro, Shaana|
|Occupation||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Birthplace||Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||30 April 1987|
|Hometown||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac Sign||Taurus, the Bull|
|Debut|| Test- 6 November 2013 v West Indies
ODI- 23 June 2007 v Ireland
T20 – 19 September 2007 v England
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (Centimeters)||173 cm|
|Height (meters)||1.73 m|
|Height (Inches)||5’ 8”|
|Weight (Kilograms)||72 kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||159 lbs|
|Body Measurements||40-31-12 Inches|
|Chest’s Size||40 Inches|
|Waist’s Size||31 Inches|
|Biceps’s Size||12 Inches|
|Shoe’s Size||10 Inches|
|Eye’s Color||Dark Brown|
Family and Relatives
|Father’s Name||Gurunath Sharma (Worked as a caretaker of a transportation company storehouse)|
|Mother’s Name||Purnima Sharma|
|Brother’s Name||Vishal Sharma (Younger)|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Girlfriends||Sofia Hayat (Actress, rumor)
Ritika Sajdeh (Sports manager)
|Spouse/wife||Ritika Sajdeh (Sports manager, m.2015-present)|
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College|
|School||Swami Vivekanand International School and Junior College, Mumbai|
|College/ University||Not Available|
|Educational Qualification||12th standard|
|Favourites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Hobbies||Travelling, watching movies, playing table tennis & video games|
|Favourite Food||Lamb Chops, Sushi, Salmon, and rajma chowal|
|Favourite Movie||Veer-Zara, Hera Pheri, Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikander, Border
Hollywood: The Avengers, Iron Man, The Dark Night Rises
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone, Megan Fox, Blake Lively|
|Favourite Color||Not Available|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan|
RETAINER FEE: 1 crore (INR)
TEST FEE: 15 lakh (INR)
ODI FEE: 6 lakh (INR)
T20 FEE: 3 lakh (INR
|Net Worth||227 crore (INR)|
|E-Mail Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|House Address||A 4-BHK apartment in Ahuja Towers, Worli, Mumbai|
Table of Contents
Rohit Sharma Wife, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Affair, Family, Wiki
Rohit Sharma is Well known Indian cricketer. He was born on 30 April 1987 in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. Rohit is noticeable for his work in Indian international cricket team. He debuts in Test on 6 November 2013 against West Indies. Rohit started his carrier as a cricketer in the Deodhar Trophy in March 2005, at Gwalior. He achieved great success in Deodhar Trophy in 2005 and made unbeaten innings of 142 in 123 balls. Rohit first appeared in the ODI on 23 June 2007 against Ireland. He is the first skipper to lead his team to the IPL title thrice. He earned many awards like Arjuna Award by the Government of India in 2015 and ESPNcricinfo for best ODI batting performance for 2013 and 2014.
Facts about Rohit Sharma
- Does Rohit Sharma smoke? Ans: Not known
- Does Rohit Sharma Drink? Ans: Not known
- He debuts in Test on 6 November 2013 against West Indies.
- Rohit started his carrier as a cricketer in the Deodhar Trophy in March 2005, at Gwalior.
- He earned many awards like Arjuna Award by the Government of India in 2015.
- He achieved great success in Deodhar Trophy in 2005 and made unbeaten innings of 142 in 123 balls.
- His favourite food is Mom’s cooked food, Lamb Chops, Sushi, Salmon, and rajma choral his favourite destination is Mexico.
Information in details
- The well known Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma was born in the middle-class family. His father worked as a caretaker of a transport firm storehouse.
- Rohit lived with there grandparents and uncles in Borivali because of his father’s low income. he visits his parents, who lived in a single-room house in Mumbai, only during weekends.
- He joined a cricket camp in 1999 at the age of 12 with his uncle’s money.
- He debuts a T20 on 19 September 2007 against England.
- Rohit married an Indian girl Ritika Sajdeh who is Sports manager, m.2015-present) in Hyderabad on 6 march in 2011.
- After playing Domestic cricket in 2005-2006. He made his debut in 2007 limited over One Day International against Ireland at Belfast.
- He made his mark the international stage by led India to victory by scoring an unbeaten 50 in 40 deliveries V/S South Africa in the 2007 ICC World Twenty20.
- In 2009, he made a triple century in domestic cricket and he again called to the Indian Test team in February 2010 but not play due to injury.
- In 2013, Rohit was promoted as the new opening batsman for India along with the Shikhar Dhawan for the Champions Trophy. The best opening pair helped India win the Champions Trophy and Tri-nation series in the West Indies.
Change in the career (2013)
- In 2013, he made his Test debut at Eden Gardens in Kolkata against the West Indies. He scored 177 runs.
- In 2014, he set a world record by scoring 264 in limited over match against Sri Lanka at the Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
- In 2017, he becomes the captain of Indian cricket team.
- when captain Virat Kohli was rested for the ODIs and T20I against Sri Lanka, in preparation for India’s tour to South Africa at the end of the year.
- Most successful players in Indian Premier League (IPL). He was signed by Deccan Chargers franchise for a sum of US$750,000 a year in 2008.
- Rohit has unique records on ipl like best finisher of the match, one century, a hat-trick and an orange cap holder in 2008.
- In 2011, He was signed by Mumbai Indians in US$2 million and become a permanent captain of Mumbai Indians in 2013.
- Ricky Ponting was on benched due to poor form.
Records of Rohit Sharma
- Most Numbers of Fours in ODI Innings: 33 fours
- Highest Individual ODI scorer: 264 runs against Sri Lanka
- Broke the record set by Shane Watson: Most runs from 4 and 6 in an innings by scoring 186 runs in boundaries.
- Highest ODI score in Kanpur: 150 in Kanpur against South Africa.
- Batsman to score three double centuries in ODI history: 208* against Sri Lanka in 2017.
- IPL titles: Only IPL captain to win three.
- Most sixes for India in T20Is: Rohit Sharma
- Most number of sixes by an Indian batsman in T20Is: 10 in an innings.
- Highest scorer in T20I for India in 2015: 106
- Most number of the sixes in the year 2017: 66 sixes
Read More About Cricket Stars: Click Here
Test cricket centuries
|177||West Indies||India Eden Gardens, Kolkata||6 November 2013||Won|
|111*||West Indies||India Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai||14 November 2013||Won|
|102*||Sri Lanka||India Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur||24 November 2017||Won|
ODI cricket centuries
|114||Zimbabwe||Zimbabwe Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo||28 May 2010||Lost|
|101*||Sri Lanka||Zimbabwe Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo||30 May 2010||Won|
|141*||Australia||India Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur||16 October 2013||Won|
|209||Australia||India M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore||2 November 2013||Won|
|264||Sri Lanka||India Eden Gardens, Kolkata||13 November 2014||Won|
|138||Australia||Australia Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne||18 January 2015||Lost|
Photos of Rohit Sharma