Sara Ali Khan is an Indian actress in the Bollywood film industry. She debuted in 2018 by Abhishek Kapoor’s “Kedarnath”.She is a talented newcomer, and already winning hearts of the audiences, by her matured acting skills, and humble, down to earth behavior.
She was born on 12th August, 1995 in Mumbai. She is the first child of Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan and actress Amrita Singh and the paternal granddaughter of former cricketer and captain of the National Indian Cricket Team, the Nawab of Pataudi (1952-1972) Mohammad Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and veteran actress Sharmila Tagore. She also has a brother named Ibrahim Ali Khan. Saif and Amrita got divorced when she was only nine years old, and Amrita got full legal guardianship of her children. Her half-brother Taimur Ali Khan, is the son of Saif and Kareena, from Saif’s second marriage.
Table of Contents
- 1 Personal Life
- 2 PhysicalAppearance
- 3 Family, Relatives & Siblings
- 4 Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
- 5 Education Qualification and Schooling/College
- 6 Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
- 7 Money/Net Worth
- 8 Contact Information
- 9 Social Media
- 10 Personal quote:
- 11 Early Life and Career:
- 12 Photos:
- 13 Video:
- 14 Facts:
|Original/Real Name||Sara Ali Khan|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra , India|
|Age (as in 2020)||25 years (as of 2020)|
|Date of Birth||12th September, 1995|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Current career status||Active|
|Height (Centimeters)||167 cm (5’06”)|
|Weight (Kilograms)||50 kgs|
|Eye’s Color||Dark Brown|
Family, Relatives & Siblings
|Father’s name||Saif Ali Khan|
|Mother’s name||Amrita Singh|
|Brother’s name||Ibrahim Ali Khan, Taimur Ali Khan(half-brother)|
Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
|Boyfriend||Veer Pahariya (ex)(rumored)|
Education Qualification and Schooling/College
|School||Besant Montessori school, Mumbai|
|College/ University||Columbia University, New York City, New York|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in History and Political Science|
Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
|Controversies||Sara and her mother visited the Kashi Vishwanath Temple, during the shoot of ‘Atrangi re’ song, for which the Kashi Vikas Samiti raised objections, on the grounds that Sara is a non-hindu.
She was trolled for her first ever magazine cover photo-shoot, where she used Kenyan tribal men as props
|Favorite Food||Hyderabadi Biryani, South Indian food, Mango milkshake, salads|
|Favorite Movie||Not known|
|Favorite Actor||Kartik Aryan, Saif Ali Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Designer||Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla|
|Favorite Destination||Goa, New York, London|
|Net Worth||57.5 Million Rupees (2019)|
|E-Mail Address||Not known|
|Phone Number||Not Known|
|House Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Wikipedia||Sara Ali Khan|
|She does not have an official twitter account|
|She does not have an official Facebook account|
|Official Instagram Account|
“If you want to shine like the Sun…….burn like the Sun.”
Early Life and Career:
Sara Ali Khan debuted in Bollywood by the movie “Kedarnath” with Sushant Singh Rajput as the lead co-actor. The film was based on the 2013 Himalayan Tsunami that destroyed Kedarnath. The film went commercially successful, and Sara won the Filmfare Award for best debut (female) and the IIFA Award for Star Debut of the year (female).
The same year, her next film “Simbaa”, opposite Ranveer Singh with renowned director Rohit Shetty hit the screens. This movie was loosely based on Telegu film “Temper” (2015). Simbaa emerged as the third highest grossing film of that year.
In 2020, she appeared in Imtiaz Ali’s romantic drama “Love Aaj Kal”, the second part of his film of the same name.She starred opposite Kartik Aryan and the film got mixed reviews.
Sara Ali Khan is all set to start opposite Varun Dhawan in the comedy film “Coolie No 1” by David Dhawan. She has announced another movie with Anand L. Rai, “Atrangi Re”, costarring with Akshay Kumar and Dhanush.
Here are some interesting, lesser known facts about Sara Ali Khan:
- While in college, Sara, and her mother, Amrita were featured on the cover of Hello Magazine.
- After the magazine got released she was offered many modelling assignments, but both of her parents wanted her to complete her education first.
- As a child, Sara was a chubby girl, and weighed somewhere around 96 kgs. She has undergone intense workout routine and balanced diet, and now she is completely transformed into a fit girl.
- She suffers from PCOS, a problem, that can cause overweighing.
- Her hobbies are eating, swimming and playing tennis.
- Sara Ali Khan shares a healthy bond with her step mother Kareena Kapoor Khan, and wishes reach the professionalism and skills she has.
- Her first celebrity crush is Kartik Aryan, rumors say they dated for some time during the shoot of Love Aaj Kal. But soon they parted ways.
- Saif, invited both of his children in his second marriage, with a heartfelt hand written note. Ex-wife Amrita Singh dressed Sara for the ceremony.
- Sara was initially supposed to do Karan Johar’s Bollywood version of The Fault in Our Stars, opposite Ishaan Khatter, but the film got cancelled later.
- Sara is extremely close to her mom. From fashion to career advice,her mother is her go to person.
- Her favorite film of her father is “Omkara”, and mother’s is “Betab” and “Chameli ki Shaadi”.
- She was very sincere in studies since childhood.
- She is a huge pizza fan. Her favorite deserts are Besan ke Laddoos and milk cake.
- Her dream role is a period drama or an author backed film with Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- Before the shooting of Simbaa starts, Amrita Singh asked the writers of the film to give equal weightage to Sara as compared to Ranveer.
- Kareena has lend her hair stylist and makeup artist to Sara, to groom her for her debut film.