Jannat Zubair Rahmani is an Indian Film and Television actress, singer and TikTok influencer. She started her career as a child artist, when she was only 8 years old, in the TV series “Dil Mil Gaye” in 2010. She rose to fame through Colors TV’s “Phulwa” by doing the lead role of young ‘Phulwa’. Currently she is one of the most popular social media star and possess a strong fan base.©ibollynews
She was born on 29th August, 2002 (age 18, as in 2020) to Zubair Ahmed Rahmani and Nazneen Rahmani. She belongs to a Muslim family living in Mumbai. Her father is also an actor and has been the greatest influence behind her becoming an actress. She has a brother named Ayaan Zubair Rahmani who is also started his career as a child actor.
The actress is climbing the ladder of success, and has proven to be one of most popular youngest celebrity of the Telly world to have such a huge follower’s base.©ibollynews
Table of Contents
- 1 Personal Life
- 2 Physical Appearance
- 3 Family, Relatives & Siblings
- 4 Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
- 5 Education Qualification and Schooling/College
- 6 Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
- 7 Money/Net Worth
- 8 Contact Information
- 9 Social Media
- 10 Personal quote:
- 11 Early Life and Career:
- 12 Current life/Events:
- 13 Photos:
- 14 Video
- 15 Facts:
|Original/Real Name||Jannat Zubair Rahmani|
|Profession/Occupation||Actress, Singer, Social Media Influencer|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra , India|
|Age (as in 2020)||18 years (as of 2020)|
|Date of Birth||29th August, 2002|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Current career status||Active|
|Height (Centimeters)||155 cm (5’01”)|
|Weight (Kilograms)||50 kgs|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye’s Color||Dark Brown|
Family, Relatives & Siblings
|Father’s name||Zubair Ahmed Rahmani|
|Mother’s name||Nazneen Rahmani|
|Brother’s name||Ayaan Zubair Rahmani|
Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
|Boyfriend||Faisal Shaikh (rumored)|
|Dating||Faisal Shaikh (rumored)|
Education Qualification and Schooling/College
|School||Oxford Public School, Kandivali West, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
|Controversies||In 2018, during the shoot of the TV series ‘Tu Ashiqui’, Jannat was asked to do some intimate scenes with the co-star. As an underage teenager, she was not at all comfortable with this, moreover the condition of not doing such scenes was clearly stated in her contract, which the producers were trying to break. The matters turned worse, when the producers started auditioning replacements for her. But at last the issue was resolved and the show agreed on Jannat’s terms.©ibollynews|
|Favorite Food||Biryani, Kebab, Ice-creams|
|Favorite Movie||Not known|
|Favorite TV shows||Cartoons- Doraemon, Tom & Jerry
TV Serials- Man vs. Wild, Minute to win it, Wipe Out
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Katrina Kaif|
|Favorite Hobbies||Watching cartoons, Dancing, Cycling, Skating|
|Favorite Pet||Not Known|
|Favorite Passtime||Watching Netflix|
|Favorite Destination||Las Vegas, Armenia|
|Net Worth||1 million rupees (approx.)|
|E-Mail Address||[email protected]|
|Phone Number||Not Known|
|House Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Wikipedia||Jannat Zubair Rahmani|
|Official Facebook Account|
|Official Instagram Account|
Early Life and Career:
Jannat Zubair Rahmani started her career in the tender age of 8 years, in 2009, in the TV series “Dil Mil Gaye” which used to air on Star One channel. She continued playing child roles in different TV Soaps like “Matti ki Banno”, “Kashi, Ab Na Rahe Tera Kagaz Kora”, “Haar Jeet”, and in different episodic series like “Fear Files”, “Savdhaan India”, “Gumrah-End of Innocence”, “Code Red”. However, she became popular after her breakthrough lead roles in “Phulwa” as young Phulwa and in “Bharat ka Veer Putra-Maharana Pratap” as Maharani Phool Rathore.©ibolly news
She made her debut as a lead actress in the “Tu Ashiqui” a musical drama romance TV show as Pankti Sharma Dhanrajgir opposite Ritvik Arora and Rahil Azam.
She made her film debut in 2011 with the movie “Agaah- the Warning”. Later she made appearences in various movies like “Luv Ka the End”, “What will People Say” etc. her last movie appearance was in “Hichki”, starring Rani Mukherjee, in a supporting role.
She was also featured in many Music Videos throughout her career- “Kaise Main”, “Tere Bin Kive”, “Ishq farzi”, “Naino Tale”, “Frooty Lagdi Hai”, “Fake Style”, “Aeroplane”, “”Ringtone”, “Yeh Mann”, “Hey Girl” to name few significant ones.
- Indian Telly Awards for the Best Child Actor (Female) for “Phulwa” in 2011
- Gold Awards for Best Debut (Female) of the year for “Tu Ashiqui” in 2018
- Most popular Social Media Star by MTV in 2019
Recently her latest music video “Hey Girl” got released in June, 2020.
Here’s some interesting, lesser known facts about Jannat Zubair Rahmani:
- Jannat’s brother is also a child artist and made his debut in the 2013 famous TV show “Jodhaa Akbar”.©ibollynews
- Jannat is highly influenced by her father and considers him as her best friend. It was his dream to his see both of his children to excel in their acting career. He is actively involved in their career.
- In 2019 she became India’s No 1 TikTok creator, after reaching 10 million followers there. To celebrate this milestone she released a song titled “TikTok Queen” featuring Brown Gall and Viruss.
- Actor and Dancer Faisal Khan is her Best friend.
- On 26th November, 2018, she launched her app “Jannat Zubair Rahmani” official to share updates about her to her fans in a more convenient way.
- Jannat also runs a YouTube channel, where she shares her daily logs, make-up routines, challenges, brand collaborations etc. ©ibollynews
- She is very scared of flights and especially the turbulence it causes.
- The song “Ishq Farzi”, one of her recent music video, was sung by her. And she wished to be a singer, if not an actress.
- To keep up with her studies she carries her school homework and assignments with her in shoot, and keeps doing them in breaks.
- Fashion and make up are her two most major areas of love. She holds a strong talent in constantly experimenting with looks, setting trends.
- On the recent debate of Indian government banning 59 Chinese apps in India, Jannat, despite of being a massive influencer on that platform and having 20.3 million followers, shared a video telling people that she and her family wholeheartedly welcomes this decision because nothing is more important than the people and soldiers of our nation.