Ana Valeria Becerril is a Mexican actress popularly known for her debut film “Las hijas de abril”, also known as “April’s Daughter” in 2017 andrecently released Netflix series “Control Z” in May, 2020.
She was born on January 4th, 1997 (age 23 years, as in 2020) In Mexico City, Mexico. Her father is Jorge Becerril, and mother is Patricia Segura Medina. She also has a younger sister named Astrid Becerril.
She enjoyed acting from her childhood and always wanted to pursue that as a career.
She completed her schooling from Colegio Madrid, Mexico City. She also attended a drama school named CasAzul, a drama school in Mexico City, to learn theatrical acting in-depth.
Table of Contents
- 1 Personal Life
- 2 Physical Appearance
- 3 Family, Relatives & Siblings
- 4 Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
- 5 Education Qualification and Schooling/College
- 6 Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
- 7 Money/Net Worth
- 8 Contact Information
- 9 Social Media
- 10 Personal quote:
- 11 Early Life and Career:
- 12 Photos:
- 13 Video:
- 14 Facts:
|Original/Real Name||Ana Valeria Becerril|
|Birthplace||Mexico city, Mexico|
|Age (as in 2020)||23 years (as of 2020)|
|Date of Birth||4th January, 1997|
|Hometown||Mexico city, Mexico|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Current career status||Active|
|Height (Centimeters)||162 cm (5’04”)|
|Weight (Kilograms)||50 kgs|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
Family, Relatives & Siblings
|Father’s name||Jorge Becerril|
|Mother’s name||Patricia Segura Medina.|
|Sister’s name||Astrid Becerril|
Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
Education Qualification and Schooling/College
|School||Colegio Madrid, Mexico city
CasAzul (Mexico city)
|College/ University||Not Known|
Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
|Favorite Food||Tex- Mex|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Diego Boneta|
|Favorite Actress||Kate Del Castillo|
|Favorite Hobbies||Swimming, hiking and gardening|
|Favorite Destination||Las Vegas|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|E-Mail Address||Not Known
|Phone Number||Not Known|
|House Address||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Wikipedia||Ana Valeria Becerril|
|Offical Facebook account|
|Official Instagram Account|
Early Life and Career:
Ana started acting in a local theatre club when she was only 15 years old. She was a member of that theatre company and did multiple plays with them. In 2013 she made her theatre debut with the play “El Ultimo Arrecife En Tercera” Teatro Orientacion (INBA) in Central Cultural Helenico, Mexico City. Later she kept acting in more theatre plays to prepare herself for screen work like “Morir o no Morir” (2015), “Nada Siempre”, “Todo Nunca” (2017).
In 2017 she made her film debut in the movie “Las hijas de Abril” or “April’s Daughter” as ‘Valeria’, a 17 year old teenager who reaches out to her estranged mother when she knows she’s pregnant. The movie was premiered in The Cannes Film Festival in 2017 and received the Jury Prize for the Un Certain Regard section.
Ana the, starred in the lead role of the film “Muerte Al Verano”, (2019) as ‘Lucy’ which depicts a coming of age story.
She made her web debut in May, 2020 in the new Netflix series “Control Z” as ‘Sofia’. The plot of this series centers on the journey of a group of students, who have their deepest secrets exposed by an unknown hacker and the incident following this. The series was a big hit, and Made Ana popular among the masses.
She is all set to star in the 2021 film “Los Dias Que No Estuve”. Another upcoming film of her is “Mi Novia Es La Revolucion”.
Here’s some interesting, lesser known facts about Ana Valeria Becerril:
- Ana consider herself as a hardcore feminist and Her Instagram bio says that loudly. She is always vocal about the injustices faced by women all over the world and loves to spread awareness for such issues.
- She works with a management agency called ‘talent on the road’.
- She loves nature, and loves to spend her free time surrounded by nature.
- Ana already is very much acclaimed for her work and got several awards for that. She got the ‘Female Promise Award for CANACINE Awards and Best Female Revelationat the 60th Ariel Award Ceremony in 2018.
- She is bilingual. She can speak both in Spanish and English.
- She has a pet cat named Moon
- She is a huge fan of British Actress Audrey Hepburn.
- Her boyfriend Damian Romero is not from the film background.