Robin Christensen-Roussimoff is the only child of world known legendary French Wrestler Andre the Giant (Andre Rene Roussimoff). She is also a wrestler, carrying her father’s legacy but not much famous. Recently she worked on a documentary based on her father’s life- Andre the Giant in 2018.© ibollynews
She was born in 1979 (41 years old, as of 2020) in France. Currently she lives in Seattle, Washington, USA. Her mother is Jean Christensen who was a Wrestling publicist. Jean met Andre when she was working at the public relations for wrestling business. The relationship between robin and her father never blossomed into a strong one, as she only met her father for a handful of times.
Robin does not have any sibling. Her uncle’s name is Jacques Roussimoff. Both of her parents have passed away and not much has been disclosed about her educational qualification. Robin also travels across country and attends Comic cons to represent her father.©ibollynews
Table of Contents
- 1 Personal Life
- 2 Physical Appearance
- 3 Family, Relatives & Siblings
- 4 Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
- 5 Education Qualification and Schooling/College
- 6 Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
- 7 Money/Net Worth
- 8 Contact Information
- 9 Social Media
- 10 Personal quote:
- 11 Early Life and Career:
- 12 Current life/Events:
- 13 Photos
- 14 Video
- 15 Facts:
|Original/Real Name||Robin Christensen-Roussimoff|
|Age (as in 2020)||41 years.(as in 2020)|
|Date of Birth||1979|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not known|
|Current career status||Active|
|Height (Centimeters)||182 cm, (6’0” feet)|
|Weight (Kilograms)||96 kgs|
|Hair Color||Naturally black (dyed blonde)|
|Eye’s Color||Dark Brown|
Family, Relatives & Siblings
|Father’s name||Andre Rene Roussimoff|
|Mother’s name||Jean Christensen|
Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
Education Qualification and Schooling/College
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
|Favorite Food||Sea Food|
|Favorite Pet||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Singer||Not Known|
|Favorite Sports||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination||New Zealand|
|Favourite Books||Not Known|
|Net Worth||100,000 million USD|
|E-Mail Address||Not Known|
|Phone Number||Not Known|
|House Address||Seattle, Washington Dc, USA|
|Wikipedia||Robin Christensen Roussimoff|
|She doesn’t have an official twitter account|
|She doesn’t have an official Facebook account© ibollynews|
Early Life and Career:
The father daughter bond between Robin and Andre never really developed as Andre barely had the chance to meet her. He was always on his road trips for wrestling matches and lived life on his own terms. Andre met Robin when she was 18 months old and initially didn’t believe that he has a daughter. The earliest memory Robin had of her father was in a Doctor’s clinic, where he was getting a paternity test. After it was proven that Robin indeed is Adam’s daughter they again met at the court for Robin’s lifetime support agreement.©ibollynews
Andre was one of the highest paid wrestlers in history, undefeated for nearly 15 years and gathered quite a lot of wealth during his entire career. He divided his wealth into three people in his last will. He left two–third of the money to his caretaker and wife of his Ellerbe, North Carolina Ranch, and rest of the earning and possessions were shared to his only living child, Robin.
Robin is paid royalties from WWE as they still evoke Andre’s name for some events. She has the right in the licensing of Andre the Giant’s name in any form such as video games or action figures. She was seen promoting Brandon M. Easton’s book “Andre the Giant: closer to heaven”. She earns most of her living by these promotions, licensing rights and also by her visits to comic cons.©ibollynews
Currently, Robin Christensen Roussimoff is a defender.
Checkout Robin Christensen-Roussimoff’s interview
Here’s some interesting, lesser known facts about Robin Christensen-Roussimoff:
- The reason Andre didn’t accept Robin as his daughter, was he possessing a hormonal disorder Acromegaly. One of the symptom for this syndrome is Infertility, so Robin’s birth was nothing less than a miracle.
- Andre first saw his daughter when she was an infant, then at 4 years old, later in 1991 for few minutes.
- When Robin was 10 years old she was offered to visit her father to his ranch, but the thought of leaving her mother and living with a barely known man in an unfamiliar place scared her and she denied to meet him.©ibollynews
- The last time robin spoke to his father was on the Christmas of 1992. One month later, on January 23, 1993, Andre passed away due to congestive heart failure, while he was sleeping in his Paris hotel room.
- Robin and his mother came to know about the news a month later through Andre’s voice message on their answering machine.
- Robin inherited some of her father’s features in terms of height, weight and appearance.
- Robin had headshots taken during the promotion of Brandon. M Easton’s book “Andre the Giant: Closer to Heaven.”© ibollynews
- Robin once confessed that she doesn’t prefers to date anybody because either people stay away or hurt her by using her for financial advantages once they know her identity as Andre the Giant’s daughter.
- Once at New York City Comic Con, she told media that she only has professional relationship with WWE, no other connection other than paying royalties.
- There were rumors she’s joining WWE Smackdown, which soon evaporated. However she did appeared at the backstage of WWE, in February, 2017.
- Though she never really bonded or connected with her father, she later contacted some of his father’s friends from the wrestling circle to know more about him as a person. She learnt more about Andre through his Princess bride’s Even Cary Elwes became a good friend of her.
- Her favorite matches of her father’s are the ones against Jake the Snake.©ibollynews