In this article, you will find all the Biodata about Brock Edward Lesnar. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
|Original/Real Name||Brock Edward Lesnar|
|Nickname||Brock, The Beast Incarnate, The Conqueror|
|Occupation||Mixed Martial Artist, Professional Wrestler|
|Birthplace||Webster, South Dakota, United States|
|Date of Birth||12 July 19977|
|Hometown||Webster, South Dakota, United States|
|Debut||WWE- 18 March 2002|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (Centimeters)||191 cm|
|Height (meters)||1.91 m|
|Weight (Kilograms)||130 kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||286 lbs|
|Body Measurements||53-38-21 inches|
|Chest’s Size||53 inches|
|Waist’s Size||38 inches|
|Biceps’s Size||21 inches|
Family and Relatives
|Father’s Name||Richard Lesnar|
|Mother’s Name||Stephanie Lesnar|
|Brother’s Name||Troy Lesnar and Chad Lesnar|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Girlfriends||Former Fiancee Nicole Mcclain|
|Spouse/wife||(Sable) Rena Mero|
|Son||Duke Lesnar, Luke Lesnar, Turk Lesnar|
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College|
|School||Webster High School|
|College/ University||University of Minnesota|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Favourites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Hobbies||Hunting, Playing Football|
|Favourite Food||Grilled Chicken, Mutton, Pork, Beef, Steak, Cold Rye Whiskey|
|Favourite Movie||Not Known|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Color||Blue, Black, and Red|
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|E-Mail Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|House Address||Not Available|
Brock Lesnar Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Affair, Family, Wiki
Brock Lesnar Biography: He is Well known American professional wrestler, the mixed martial artist and football player. He was born on 12 July 1977 in Webster, South Dakota, U.S. Brock is noticeable for his work in American professional wrestling industry. He debuts in WWE: professional Television Debut on 18 March 2002. Brock started his carrier as a professional wrestling career in 2000 (World Wrestling Federation). He achieved great success in (WWF) World Wrestling Federation and won the Heavyweight Championship. Brock become 4 times WWE World Heavyweight Champion, UFC Heavyweight champion, and IWGP Heavyweight champion. He was trained by Brad Rheingans, Curt Hennig, Dean Malenko, Doug Basham and Nightmare Danny Davis. Brock has World record for Youngest person to win the WWE Championship (aged 25 years, 44 days).
Facts about Brock Lesnar
- Does Brock Lesnar smoke? Ans: Not known
- Does Brock Lesnar Drink? Ans: Yes
- He debuts in WWE: professional Television Debut on 18 March 2002.
- Brock started his carrier as a professional wrestling career in 2000 (World Wrestling Federation).
- Brock has World record for Youngest person to win the WWE Championship (aged 25 years, 44 days).
- He achieved great success in (WWF) World Wrestling Federation and won the Heavyweight Championship.
- His favourite food is Grilled Chicken, Mutton, Pork, Beef, Steak, Cold Rye Whiskey and Mexican Cuisine his favourite destination is Mexico.
Information in details
- The well known Professional wrestler Brock Lesnar was born in the family of German descent Stephanie and Richard Lesnar and grew up on his parents’ dairy farm in Webster.
- He has two older brothers Troy and Chad and one younger sister name Brandi.
- They are four children of John Cena Sr. one older brother Dan and three younger brothers Matt, Steve, and Sean.
- In 1994, At the age of 17, he joins the Army National Guard but he lost this job after failing a computer typing test and later worked for a construction company.
- He started his schooling at Webster High School and playing football competed in amateur wrestling.
- In 2002, he won the (NCAA) National Collegiate Athletic Association with a record of 106–5 overall in four years of college.
Professional wrestling debut:(2000-2002)
- In 1999, he started training to become a professional wrestler at Ohio Valley Wrestling and in 2000 he signed with World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and was sent to its developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW).
- He started on WWF television on the March 18, 2002, episode of Raw as a villain, attacking Al Snow, Maven, and Spike Dudley during their match.
- In 2002, he won the King of the Ring tournament, defeating Bubba Ray Dudley in the first round, Booker T in the quarter-finals, Test in the semi-finals and Rob Van Dam in the finals.
- On October 9, he successfully defended his newly won title against the debuting Paul London.
Change in the career (WWE: 2005–2007)
- In 2005, New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) show in the Tokyo Dome. He won the IWGP Heavyweight Championship on his debut match in a three-way match with Kazuyuki Fujita and Masahiro Chono.
- After a long time in 2012, he re-signed with WWE on April 2 as a villain, by confronting and delivering an F-5 to John Cena.
- Brock attacking the arm of WWE’s Chief Operating Officer Triple H because he refused to give in to Lesnar’s unreasonable contract demands.
- He Ended the Streak and WWE World Heavyweight Champion in 2013-2015 and announce his intentions to challenge the winner of the upcoming WWE World Heavyweight Championship match between Randy Orton and John Cena at the Royal Rumble.
- He will defend the Universal Championship In 2017, at Wrestle Mania 34 against Roman Reigns, who won the Elimination Chamber match at Elimination Chamber to become the number one contender.
UFC(Ultimate Fighting Championship) career:(2008–2011)
- On 20 October he was announced that Lesnar had reached a deal to fight with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
- He started with the promotion in an event titled UFC 81: Breaking Point against former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir.
|1||February 2, 2008||Sylvia vs. Nogueira||UFC 81||600,000|
|2||August 9, 2008||St. Pierre vs. Fitch||UFC 87||625,000|
|3||November 15, 2008||Lesnar vs. Couture||UFC 91||1,010,000|
|4||July 11, 2009||Lesnar vs. Mir||UFC 100||1,600,000|
|5||July 3, 2010||Lesnar vs. Carwin||UFC 116||1,060,000|
|6||October 23, 2010||Lesnar vs. Velasquez||UFC 121||900,000|
|7||December 30, 2011||Lesnar vs. Overeem||UFC 141||535,000|
|8||July 9, 2016||Tate vs. Nunes||UFC 200||1,200,000|
Read More About WWE Stars: Click Here
|1||2014||True Giants||Himself||Film debut|
|2||2008-2010||Rome Is Burning||Himself||2 to 3 episodes|
|3||2010||UFC Primetime||Himself||Episode: Lesnar vs. Velasquez|
|4||2011||ESPN Friday Night Fights||Himself||January 14|
|5||2011||Late Night with Jimmy Fallon||Himself||March 28 season 3, episode 49|
|6||2012||The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||Himself||February 21 season 20, episode 93|
|7||2016||Mike and Mike in the Morning||Himself||August 18|
|8||2016||SportsCenter||Himself||February 16 season 38, episode 47|
Slammy Awards of Brock Lesnar
- Brock Lesnar: Hashtag of the Year (2015) – #SuplexCity
- Match of the Year (2015) – Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at Hell in a Cell
- A rivalry of the Year (2015) – Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker
- Brock Lesnar “Tell Me You Didn’t Just Say That” Moment of the Year (2015) – Coining “Suplex City” at WrestleMania 31
- Brock Lesnar OMG Shocking Moment of the Year (2014) – Ending The Undertaker’s WrestleMania streak at WrestleMania XXX
Photos of Brock Lesnar