In this article, you will find all the Biodata about Farhan Irani. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends
|Original/Real Name||Farhan Irani|
|Occupation||Actor, Model and Producer|
|Birthplace||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Date of Birth||17 December 1972|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (Centimeters)||182 cm|
|Height (Inches)||6’ 0”|
|Weight (Kilograms)||94 kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||209 lbs|
|Waist’s Size||36 Inches|
|Shoe’s Size||not known|
Family and Relatives
|Father’s Name||Abraham John (Architect)|
|Mother’s Name||Firoza Irani|
|Brother’s Name||Alan Abraham (Younger)|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Girlfriends||Riya Sen (Actress), Bipasha Basu (Actress, 2004-2011)
Priya Runchal (Banker)
|Wife/Spouse||Priya Runchal (Banker, 2014-present)|
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College/ University||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
|Favourites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favourite Food||Dhansak, Patra-ni-Macchi, Dal-Chawal, Kaju Katli and Prawn Pathia|
|Favourite Movie||Inception and The Man from U.N.C.L.E.|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukherji|
|Favourite Color||Black, white or grey|
|Favourite Actor||Sylvester Stallone|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|E-Mail Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|House Address||Not Available|
John Abraham Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Affair, Family, Wiki
John Abraham is Well known Indian film actor, producer and a former model. He was born on 17 December 1972 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. John is noticeable for his work in Indian Bollywood film industry. He debuts in Bollywood movie Jism in 2003. John started his carrier as an Actor with Pooja Bhatt’s successful drama movie with box office earning ₹132.5 million. He achieved great success in Bollywood movie Dhoom as a Kabir in 2004. John first commercial success of the decade came with the ensemble comedy-drama Garam Masala in 2005. He worked in almost 30 to 35 hits and flop Bollywood movies. He earned many awards like IIFA Best Actor Award for IIFA Best Villain Award in 2007 and Zee Cine Award for Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role in 2007.
Facts about John Abraham
- Does John Abraham smoke? Ans: Not known
- Does John Abraham Drink? Ans: Not known
- He debuts in Bollywood movie Jism in 2003.
- John started his carrier as an Actor in Pooja Bhatt’s successful drama movie.
- He earned many awards like IIFA Best Actor Award for IIFA Best Villain Award in 2007.
- John first commercial success of the decade came with the ensemble comedy-drama Garam Masala in 2005.
- His favourite food is Mom’s cooked food, Dhansak, Patra-ni-Macchi, Dal-Chawal, Kaju Katli and Prawn Pathia and his favourite destination is London.
Also Read: Shah Rukh Khan Biography
Information in details
- The well known Bollywood Indian actor John Abraham was born in the family of architect father Abraham John and mother Firoza Irani.
- John studied at Bombay Scottish School in Mahim, Mumbai and he is the well-educated person to his colleagues in the film industry.
- He completed his bachelor’s degree in economics from Jai Hind College, University of Mumbai.
- John has a one younger brother name Alan Abraham and a cousin sister named Susy Mathew.
- After working as a model in the music video of the Punjabi song. he made his debut in Bollywood industry with jism in 2003.
- In 2003, he worked in the unsuccessful horror movie Saaya directed by Anurag Basu.
Change in the career (2004)
- In 2004, he played a role of the main antagonist in Dhoom and it becomes a third highest-grossing film of the year.
- Now, he worked with Arjun Rampal in Unsuccessful film Elaan.
- He achieved great success in 2005 with back to back successful movies supernatural thriller Kaal and the comedy Garam Masala.
- In 2010, he plays a role in commercially successful movies like Force, Desi Boyz.
Work as a Producer
- Vicky Donor in 2012
- Madras Cafe in 2013
- Rocky Handsome in 2016
- Force 2 in 2016
- Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran in 2018
Awards and nominations received by John Abraham
- National Film Award for Vicky Donor in 2013 Won
- Asiavision Awards for Madras Cafe in 2013 Won
- Filmfare Award for Best Film Vicky Donor in 2013 Nominated
- Star Screen Awards for Jodi No. 1 Dostana in 2008 Won
- Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor Baabul in 2007 Nominated
- Negative Role Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a for Zinda in 2007
- Bollywood Movie Award – Best Supporting Actor Baabul for Zinda in 2007
- Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role for Zinda in 2006
- GIFA Best Villain for Zinda in 2006
- In a Negative Role Filmfare Award for Best Performance for Dhoom in 2005
- In a Negative Role Zee Cine Award for Best Actor for Dhoom in 2005
- Stardust Superstar of Tomorrow – Male for Paap in 2005
- Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for Jism in 2004 Nominated
- Bollywood Movie Award – Best Male Debut for Jism in 2004 Won
- Star Debut of the Year – MaleKal Ho Naa Ho for Jism in 2004 Won
Facts About Personal Life
- He is Dating the Bipasha Basu for about 9 years. His relationship starts with the movie Jism in 2002.
- John and Bipasha got the Tittel of the super couple in the Indian media but the John always kept quiet about my personal life.
- In 2014, he is married to Priya Runchal. She is a financial analyst and investment banker from the USA.