Umme Ahmed Shishir is a Bangladeshi Model, who is popularly known as the beloved wife of Bangladeshi all-rounder cricket player Shakib Al Hasan, who is a prolific player and has been the pillar behind the success of Bangladeshi national team.© ibollynews
She was born on 29th December, 1989 in Bangladesh’s Narayanganj district. Her father is Mamataj Ahmed, who was an employee at Agrani Bank. Not much is known about her first mother. She was raised by her step mother. She has 6 siblings, 5 brothers and 1 sister.
The whole family shifted to America when Shishir was only 10 years old, after her step mother won a visa lottery.
She completed her graduation from the Minnesota University with a degree in Software Engineering. By the time of her graduation she tried her hands on modelling and soon, became successful and started pursuing it full time.©ibollynews
|Original/Real Name||Umme Ahmed|
|Profession/Occupation||Bangladeshi Model and a Software engineer|
|Age (as in 2020)||31 years (as of 2020)|
|Date of Birth||29th December, 1989|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Saggitarius|
|Current career status||Active|
|Height (Centimeters)||162 cm (5’04”)|
|Weight (Kilograms)||50 kgs|
Family, Relatives & Siblings
|Father’s name||Mamataj Ahmed|
|Mother’s name||Not Known|
|Brother’s name||Not Known|
|Sister’s name||Not known|
Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
|Spouse/Husband||Shakib Al Hasan|
|Daughter||Two. Alayna Hassan Aubrey and Errum Hassan.|
Education Qualification and Schooling/College
|College/ University||University of Minnesota, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Software Engineer
Degree in computer science
Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
|Controversies||Back in 2014, during an ODI match between India and Bangladesh at Mirpur Cricket Stadium, Shishir was present at the gallery cheering for the team. During the match she was harassed and molested by a young man, reportedly a businessman’s son. The situation went worse and Shakib got involved in a conflict in outburst of anger. He got suspended from playing cricket for six months on disciplinary grounds.© ibollynews|
|Food Preference||Non Vegetarian|
|Favorite Movie||Not known|
|Favorite Actor||Not known|
|Favorite Actress||Not known|
|Favorite Hobbies||Traveling and Gymming|
|Favorite Destination||Not known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|E-Mail Address|| Not Known
|Phone Number||Not Known|
|House Address||Wisconsin, USA|
|Wikipedia||Umme Ahmed Shishir|
|Official Facebook account|
|Official Instagram account|
Early Life and Career:
After completing her Degree in Computer science she landed few gig for modelling, however she kept declining them until she returned to Bangladesh. After her marriage with Shakib, she made her modelling debut by appearing in a TVC ad for Banglalink with her husband. Since then she has worked in many TVC advertisements for big brands like Huawei, Veet, Bata, Kumarika soap etc.© ibollynews
She is currently the brand ambassador of ta jewellery brand called Jarwa house and Banglalink.
She is currently the brand ambassador of Jarwa House, a jewellery brand and Banglalink, Bangladesh’s top mobile operators.
Here’s some interesting, lesser known facts about Umme Ahmed Shishir:
- Shishir met her husband Shakib during a vacation in England at a Hotel. Shakib was there for his debut stint with Worcestershire in the English County season. They fall in love and kept their relationship private for three years until their marriage.© ibollynews
- Their marriage ceremony was a grand affair that too held on a special date 12-12-12.
- The couple were blessed with their first baby girl, Alayna Hasan Abre on 8th November, 2015. And their second baby girl Errum Hasan was born on 24th April, 2020 on the first day of Ramadan.
- Umme Ahmed hold dual Citizenships, American and Bangladesh.
- She is the youngest of her siblings.© ibollynews
- Shakib in currently on a ban from playing international cricket by the Bangladesh cricket board following a spat with former Bangladesh coach Chandika Hathurusingha regarding Caribbean premier league commitments and for his involvement in the fight in Mirpur stadium during a match. As a wife Umme stood behind her husband throughout the tough phase, and backed him by a heartfelt Facebook post, showing gratitude to the supporting audience.