In this article, you will find all the Biodata about Ryan Gosling. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends
|Original/Real Name||Ryan Thomas Gosling|
|Occupation||Musician, Canadian Actor and Producer|
|Birthplace||London, Southwestern Ontario, Canada|
|Date of Birth||12 November 1980|
|Hometown||London, Ontario, Canada|
|Debut||Film – Frankenstein and Me in 1997
TV – Mickey Mouse Club in 1993
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (Centimeters)||183 cm|
|Height (meters)||1.83 m|
|Weight (Kilograms)||76 kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||168 lbs|
|Body Measurements||44 – 34 – 16|
|Chest’s Size||44 inches|
|Waist’s Size||34 inches|
|Biceps’s Size||16 inches|
|Shoe’s Size||10 (US)|
Family and Relatives
|Father’s Name||Thomas Gosling|
|Mother’s Name||Donna Gosling|
|Brother’s Name||Not Available|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Girlfriends||Sandra Bullock, Rachel McAdams, Blake Lively and Eva Mendes|
|Spouse / wife||Not Available|
|Daughter||Esmeralda Amada Gosling and Amada Lee Gosling|
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College|
|School||Gladstone Public School, Cornwall, Canada,
Lester B. Pearson High School, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Cornwall Collegiate and Vocational School, Cornwall, Canada
|College/ University||Not Available|
|Educational Qualification||Dropped out of High School|
|Favorites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Hobbies||Knitting, Guitar, Dancing and Playing Games|
|Favourite Food||Lemon Juice, Calamari Drizzled and Red Meat|
|Favourite Movie||Not Available|
|Favourite Actress||Not Available|
|Favourite Color||Purple, Green, White and Yellow|
|Favourite Actor||Not Available|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|E-Mail Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|House Address||Not Available|
Ryan Gosling Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Affair, Family, Wiki
Ryan Thomas Gosling is Well known Canadian actor and musician. He was born on November 12, 1980, in London, Ontario, Canada. Ryan is noticeable for his work in Canadian Hollywood film industry. He debuts in Hollywood movie Frankenstein and Me in 1997. Ryan started his carrier as an Actor with Jerry Bruckheimer’s successful sports drama film. He achieved great success in Hollywood movie Remember the Titans and achieved great success on box office with $136.7 million. Ryan first commercial success of the decade came with the ensemble drama movie The United States of Leland in 2003. He worked in almost 27 hits and flop Hollywood movies and 16 Television Show. He earned many awards like Seattle International Film Festival for Best Male Actor in 2006 and Stockholm International Film Festival for Best Actor in a Half Nelson (2006).
Such a beautiful mind! 📷 Thanks to @towafromtokyo – 📷by me for Cinematoday’s official website: http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/A0005385 Mr. #RyanGosling from #LaLaLand” #academyawardnominee . Cinematodayさんありがとうございます！ . 提供・配給: #GAGA . 取材・文: シネマトゥデイ編集部 石神恵美 .#ララランド #アカデミー賞#ライアンゴズリング#デイミアンチャゼル – #regrann the
Facts about Ryan Thomas Gosling
- Does Ryan Thomas Gosling smoke? Ans: Not known
- Does Ryan Thomas Gosling Drink? Ans: Not known
- He debuts in Hollywood movie Frankenstein and Me in 1997.
- Ryan started his carrier as an Actor with Jerry Bruckheimer’s successful sports drama film.
- He earned many awards like Seattle International Film Festival for Best Male Actor in 2006.
- Ryan first commercial success of the decade came with the ensemble drama movie The United States of Leland in 2003.
- His favourite food is Mom’s cooked food, Lemon Juice, Calamari Drizzled and Red Meat his favourite destination is London.
Also Read: Tom Cruise Biography
Information in details
- The well known Hollywood Canadian actor Ryan Thomas Gosling was born in the family of father Thomas Ray Gosling and mother Donna. His father working hard as a travelling salesman for a paper mill and his mother was a secretary.
- Ryan studied at Lester B. Pearson High School and Gladstone Public School, Cornwall Collegiate. He was inspired by Dick Tracy and wants to become an actor.
- In his elementary School, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess because he was influenced by the action film First Blood.
- Ryan was suffered from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and unable to read. so, his mother left the job and homeschooled him for a year.
- He Said homeschooling is the best part of his life and gave him a sense of autonomy that I’ve never really lost.
- At the age of 12, he was given a two-year contract as a Mouseketeer and moved to Orlando. He did not appear on-screen infrequently because other children were considered more talented.
- In 1995, he moved to appear in family entertainment television series including Are You Afraid of the Dark and Breaker High from 1997 to 1998.
- In 1998 to 1999 at the age of 18, he moved to New Zealand to film the Fox Kids adventure series, Young Hercules.
- His career prospects began to improve in 1999 and earned little at the box office.
Change in the career (2000 to 2003)
- In 2000, At the age of 19, he moved to serious acting and worked in the blockbuster movie with his debuts football drama movie Remember the Titans.
- He worked in the psychological thriller Murder by Numbers (2002) and Pitt portrayed a pair of high school seniors with Sandra Bullock and Michael Pitt.
- In 2004, he worked opposite to Canadian Rachel McAdams in the romantic drama film The Notebook and this film achieved success by grossed over $115 million worldwide.
- Ryan Made a solo recording “Put Me in the Car, indie rock band Dead Man’s Bones in 2007 with his friend Zach Shields.
- Shields and Ryan learned to play all the instruments themselves.
- The Ryan contributed vocals, piano, guitar, bass guitar and cello to the record.
- He provided Music from 2009 “Dead Man’s Bones”
(with Dead Man’s Bones) in 2016 “City of Stars”
(with Emma Stone).
Filmography from 2013 to 2018
- First Man
- Blade Runner 2049
- Song to Song
- La La Land
- The Nice Guys
- The Big Short
- Lost River
- Gangster Squad
- Only God Forgives
- White Shadow
Gangster Squad TRAILER 2 – Sean Penn, Ryan Gosling Movie HD
Photos of Ryan Gosling