In this article, you will find all the Biodata about Samuel Leroy Jackson. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
|Original/Real Name||Samuel Leroy Jackson|
|Other/Nickname||Sam, King of Cool, Mr Cool|
|Occupation||Actor, Film Producer,|
|Birthplace||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Age||69 years old|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1948|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Debut||Together for Days|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (Centimeters)||189 cm|
|Height (meters)||1.89 m|
|Height (Inches)||6 2½|
|Weight (Kilograms)||94 kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||207 lbs|
|Body Measurements||44 – 33 – 17Inches|
|Waist’s Size||33 Inches|
|Shoe’s Size||Not Known|
Family and Relatives
|Father’s Name||Roy Henry Jackson|
|Mother’s Name||Elizabeth Jackson|
|Brother’s Name||Not Known|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College|
|School||Riverside High School|
|College/ University||Morehouse College|
|Favourites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favourite Place||Not Known|
|Favourite Color||Blue and White|
|Net Worth||$ 220 Million|
|E-Mail Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|House Address||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
Table of Contents
Samuel L. Jackson Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Affair, Family, Wiki
Samuel Leroy Jackson was born on 21 December 1948 is an American actor and producer. In the 1990s he achieved critical success with his movies such as Good Fellas(1990), Jungle Fever(1991), Patriot Games(1992), Amos & Andrew (1993), True Romance(1993), Jurassic Park(1993). He is appeared as a highly prolific actor in his 100 films, including Die Hard With a Vengeance (1995), Unbreakable (2000), Shaft(2000), The 51st State(2001), Black Snake Moan(2006), and the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy(1999-2005). Samuel Leroy is calibrated with Quentin Tarantino(director) such as Pulp Fiction (1994), Jackie Brown (1997), Django Unchained(2012), and The Hateful Eight(2015). He has provided his voice to the video games such as Frank Tenpenny in the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas(2004), a no. Of television series such as Afro Samurai(2007), and movies such as The Incredible(2004), Mace Windu in Star Wars and the Clone Wars(2008).
Information In Detail
- The name of his father is Roy Henry Jackson and name of his mother is Elizabeth.
- He is born in Washington on 21 December 1948.
- Jackson’s father lives in Kansas City, Missouri, away from his family.
- Jackson meets with his father twice during his life because he died from alcoholism.
- Samuel Studied in several segregated schools and complete his graduation from Riverside High school in Chattanooga.
- He had a stuttering problem during childhood.
- He pursuing a degree in Marine biology and attended Morehouse College in Atlanta.
- In 1972 before his graduation he was the co-founder of the ” Just As Theatre”.
Also Read: Ryan Gosling Biography
- Jackson was married in 1980 with an actress and sports channel producer Latanya Richard met in the Morehouse college.
- His daughter name is Zoe born in 1982.
- To help support education they will start their own charitable organisation.
- He is bald but likes to wear a wig in his movies.
- The Tonight Show is first in which he appeared as a bald.
- Before switching to architecture Jackson complete a degree in marine biology from Morehouse College in Atlanta.
- Before his feature film debut in The Blaxploitation independent film Together For Days(1972), he works in many television films.
- He appeared in New York city in a stage plays such as The Piano Lesson and Two Trains Running.
- Jackson was introducing to director Spike Lee after a performance in the play A Soldiers Play who introduce him in small roles for the films school Daze the Right Thing(1989).
- For three years he worked as a stand-in for The Cosby Show for Bill Cosby.
- Jackson was a drug addict after completing thus three movies.
- His family entered him in New York rehab clinic after overdosing on heroin several times.
Television And Other Roles
- Jackson also appeared in many television series shows music videos, audiobooks as well as the video games.
- In the music video for “911 Is a Jake” Jackson had a small part in the Public Economy.
- Jackson gives his voice to the several characters of television shows such as lead role in anime series, in several episodes of the animated series, The Boondocks and in the video game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas as the main antagonist, officer Frank Tenpenny.
- In many awards shows Jackson works as a host such as MTV movie awards(1998), The ESPYS movie awards(1999,2001,2002 and 2009) and the Spike TV video game awards(2005,2006,2007 and 2012).
- For the Bible Experience, he gives the voice of God in November 2006.
- In 2013 he plays a role in Cameo appearance on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as Nick Fury
Facts about Samuel L. Jackson
- In the career of his life, he performs more than 100 movies.
- His father didn’t live with him Jackson meets him only twice during his life.
- Jackson’s mother works in a factory and lives in Washington until he was nine.
- He meets with his mother only at the Christmas and Summer Holidays.
- For studied the marina biology he attended Morehouse College in Atlanta.
- He acting in the plays such as “The Piano Lessons” and “Two Trains Running” for then years in New York City.
- He developed, unfortunately, addiction to cocaine and alcohol.
- Jackson’s family entered him into rehab for his addiction to drugs. Several times he overdosed
- In Bill Cosby on ” The Cosby Show”, he worked as a camera stand- in for 4 years.
Some Starting Films of Samuel L. Jackson
- Together for Days -1972
- The Exterminator -1980
- Ragtime -1981
- Uncle Tom’s Cabin -1987
- Magic Sticks -1987
- School Daze -1988
- Coming to America -1988
- Dead Man Out -1989
- Do the Right Thing -1989
- Sea of Love -1989
- Def by Temptation -1990
- A Shock to the System -1990
- Betsy’s Wedding -1990
- Mo’ Better Blues -1990
- The Exorcist III -1990
- Goodfellas -1990
- The Return of Superfly -1990
- Jungle Fever -1991
- Johnny Suede -1991
- Strictly Business -1991
- Dead and Alive: The Race for Gus Farace -1991
- Jumpin’ at the Boneyard -1991
- Fathers & Sons -1992
- Juice -1992
- White Sands -1992
- Patriot Games -1992
- Loaded Weapon 1 -1993
- Amos & Andrew -1993
- Menace II Society -1993
- Jurassic Park -1993
- True Romance -1993
- Fresh -1994
- Assault at West Point: The Court-Martial of Johnson Whittaker -1994
Samuel L Jackson Real Blues
Photos of Samuel L. Jackson