Anjali Pichai is a Chemical Engineer, currently working as a Business Operation Manager in Intuit, an American Business and Financial Software Company. She is popularly known as the loving wife of Sundar Pichai, The CEO of Google. She is a woman of many talents. Despite of being getting all the reflected glory from his world known husband, she has successfully managed to be independent and make her own mark.
Anjali Pichai was born on 11th January, 1971(age 49, as of 2020) in Kota, Rajasthan. Her father is Olaram Haryani. He was an employee at the Government Polytechnic College, Kota. Her mother passed away in 2013, there is not much information known about her. However, her father remarried in September, 2015 at the age of 70. Her step mother’s name is Madhuri Sharma (age 65). Her brother is Amit Haryani, an engineer graduated from Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai in Powai. He currently resides in New Jersey and is married to Shubhra Bhatnagar.© ibollynews
Anjali completed her schooling from Kota with her sibling. Later she pursued Chemical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, where she met her husband. She graduated from there in 1993.
Table of Contents
- 1 Personal Life
- 2 Physical Appearance
- 3 Family, Relatives & Siblings
- 4 Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
- 5 Education Qualification and Schooling/College
- 6 Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
- 7 Money/Net Worth
- 8 Contact Information
- 9 Social Media
- 10 Personal quote:
- 11 Early Life and Career:
- 12 Current life/Events:
- 13 Photos
- 14 Videos
- 15 Facts:
|Original/Real Name||Anjali Pichai|
|Profession/Occupation||Chemical engineer/ Business Operation Manager|
|Age (as in 2020)||49 years.(as in 2020)|
|Date of Birth||11th January, 1971|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Current career status||Active|
|Weight (Kilograms)||60 Kg|
Family, Relatives & Siblings
|Father’s name||Olaram Haryani|
|Mother’s name||Madhuri Sharma (step-mother)|
|Brother’s name||Amit Haryani|
Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
Education Qualification and Schooling/College
|College/ University||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, Chemical Engineering|
Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
|Favorite Food||Pani Puri|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Color||Not Known|
|Favorite Singer||Not Known|
|Favourite Books||Not known|
|Net Worth||$22 million|
|E-Mail Address||Not Known|
|Phone Number||Not Known|
|House Address||Los Altos Hill, California, US|
|She doesn’t have an official twitter account|
|She doesn’t have an official Instagram Handle.|
Early Life and Career:
Anjali met Sundar during the first year of their college life in IIT, Kharagpur. They became good friends of each other and soon their friendship turned into love. Sundar proposed to Anjali at the final year of their college, and Anjali said yes without any doubt. After completing graduation Anjali Pichai started her career in the late 1990s, working for Accenture, a multinational professional services company. The real struggle started when Sundar had to leave for the US for his higher studies. They were in a long distance relationship for 6 months without any communication, as Sundar didn’t have the financial condition to opt for International calls. Anjali worked at Accenture for 3 years. The distance never affected their love. Anjali soon managed to bag a job at the US in Intuit as Business Operation Manager, and Sundar too landed a job at a semiconductor firm. They decided to get married. ©ibollynews
They both tied the knot in a simple Indian wedding ceremony, and continued to stay in the US, together.
Currently working as a Business Operation Manager at Intuit, an American Business and Financial Software Company. ©ibollynews
Here’s a video on her
Here’s some interesting, lesser known facts about Anjali Pichai:
- Sundar Pichai had a very simple and unprivileged background, He was born in a typical middle class family and was devoid of any sort of luxury primarily in life. Anjali stayed beside him through all the ups and downs in his life.©ibollynews
- It was Anjali who persuaded and convinced Sundar to stay with Google, even after Sundar made his mind to leave, getting lucrative offers from companies like Yahoo and Twitter. Sundar considers Anjali as the pioneer behind the journey of him becoming the Google CEO.
- During an interview Sundar revealed about the times when they were dating, and he had to walk all the way to girl’s hostel to meet Anjali. It was embarrassing for both of them as the warden used to shout his name to call Anjali. Without phones or any other form of communication it was difficult for them to meet often.
- They have two beautiful children- Daughter Kaavya and Son Kieran.
- She is very fond of Reading and travelling and doing yoga sessions.
- She is an animal lover and also has a pet dog Jeffree.© ibollynews
- Sundar and Anjali live in a beautiful luxurious penthouse villa with their kids in Los Altos Hills, Gorgeously designed by Robert Swatt, a part of Swatt Miers Architectural Group.
- In spite of being world famous, successful and rich they both are very down to earth and believe in leading a humble life.