Sam Elliott was born August 9, 1944, is an American actor. His lanky physique, thick moustache, deep and resonant voice, and Western drawl have led to frequent roles as cowboys and ranchers.
His accolades include two Golden Globe Award nominations, two Primetime Emmy Award nominations, and a National Board of Review Award for Best Supporting Actor.In This Article, We’ll Get To Know Everything about his Biography Which Is Related To his Professional & Personal Life.
|Original/Real Name||Sam Elliott|
|Birthplace||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Date of Birth||August 09, 1944|
|Hometown||Sacramento, California, United States|
Table of Contents
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (cm)||188 cm|
|Height (ft)||6 ft 2 in|
|Weight (Kilograms)||88 kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||194 lbs|
Family and Relatives
|Father’s Name||Henry Nelson Elliott|
|Mother’s Name||Glynn Mamie Sparks|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends, Salary, Social Media
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College|
|School||David Douglas High School|
|College/ University||Clark College|
|Favorites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favorite TV Shows||Unknown|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|E-Mail Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|House Address||Not Available|
Sam Elliott Biography: Height, Net worth, Age, Affair, Family, Wiki
Sam was born on August 9, 1944 in California, Sam Elliott grew up in Oregon, where he spent his time exploring the outdoors and watching movies. By the time he was 9 years old, he had decided on a career in acting. His father, who worked for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, was skeptical of his son’s chosen profession.
The two were unable to resolve those differences before the senior Elliott died of a heart attack when Sam was 18 years old. “He died thinking, ‘Man, this kid is going to go down the wrong path,'” Elliott said in a later interview. “And I think on some levels that was either hard on me or made me more focused in my resolve to have a career.”
Sam Elliott Facts:
- He had to drop out of the 1982 thriller, The Ambush Murders due to illness. He was replaced by James Brolin in the project.
- He was in love with movies since very young age. By the age of 9, he had realized that he wanted to become an actor.
- After dropping out of the final year at the University of Oregon, he moved to Los Angeles to study acting. To pay his bills, he used to work part time in construction.
- For a very brief period of time, he also served in the California Army National Guard.
- In 2015, he was honored with induction into the International Mustache Hall of Fame in film and television category.
- He was very keen to reprise the role of General Ross in the reboot The Incredible Hulkafter having played it in 2003 release, Hulk. However, he was looked over in favor of William Hurt.
- While studying in college, he was pretty active in local and college theater and his portrayal of one of the leads in the production of Guys and Dolls was highly praised by local newspapers.
- When he got his breakthrough in show business in the 70s, he was counted amongst leading male sex symbols. However, he wasn’t a fan of that tag as he believed there was a lot of disgrace attached to the tag.
- To prepare for his highly acclaimed role in Tombstone, he trained with renowned gun expert Thell Reed, who has trained leading actors such as Val Kilmer, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Russell Crowe.
- He doesn’t have any social media account.
Latest Video on Sam Elliott:
Photos of Sam Elliott:
That’s it on Sam Elliott, We’ll See You in our next biography. Till Then Share it With Your Friends & Family.