In this article, you will find all the Biodata about Jennifer Aniston. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
|Original/Real Name||Jennifer Joanna Aniston|
|Occupation||Actress, Film Producer, Businesswoman|
|Birthplace||Sherman Oaks, California, U.S.|
|Age||49 his birthdate on 11 February 1969|
|Date of Birth||11 February 1969|
|Debut||In 1993 movie Leprechaun, she played the role of Tory Reding in this movie.|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height (Centimeters)||164 cm|
|Height (meters)||1.64 m|
|Height (ft)||5 feet 4.5 inches|
|Weight (Kilograms)||53 kg|
|Weight (Pounds)||117 lbs|
|Waist’s Size||24 inches|
|Shoe’s Size||She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.|
|Hair Color||Brown (She has dyed her hair blonde)|
Family and Relatives
|Father’s Name||John Aniston (Actor)|
|Mother’s Name||Nancy Dowv (Actress)|
|Brother’s Name||Alex Aniston, John T. Melick|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Boyfriends||Gerard Butler, John Mayer, Vince Vaughn, Tate Donovan, Adam Duritz, Daniel MacDonald and Charlie Schlatter.|
|Husband/Spouse||Jennifer Aniston is married to actor Justin Theroux on August 5, 2015, Brad Pitt. They married on July 29, 2000|
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College|
|School||Rudolf Steiner School in NY, Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art|
|College/ University||Chabot College in Hayward|
|Educational Qualification||Arts in Manhattan.|
|Favourites Things and Like & Dislike|
|Favourite Food||Tortilla Chips, Hot Coffee|
|Favourite TV Shows||Bad Sex (2011-)|
|Favourite Accessory||Brown cardigan, jeans, shoes|
|favourite band||Not known|
|Salary||$25 million per year|
|Net Worth||$22 million US dollars|
|E-Mail Address||Not Available|
|Phone Number||Not Available|
|House Address||Not Available|
Jennifer Aniston Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Affair, Family, Wiki
The real name of Aniston is Jennifer Joanna Aniston. She is born on 11 February 1969. Jenifer Aniston is her nickname. Aniston is an American Film actor, businessperson, and a film producer. The name of her father is John Aniston which are a Greek-born actor. Her mother name was Nancy Dow which is an American actress. Jennifer Portraying Rachel Green on the television sitcom friend (1994-2009) from which she gained worldwide recognition. From her, this role Jennifer earned a Golden Globe Award, a Screen Actor Guild Award and a Primetime Emmy Award.
- Sherman Oaks California is the birthplace of Jennifer Aniston.
- One of her father best friend and actor Telly Savalas is the godfather of Jennifer.
- She began attending a Waldorf School, At that time she was only six.
- On the NBC daytime drama Days of Our Lives, Victor Kiriakis is the role for which Jennifer father are known well her father originated this role in 1985.
- The Wild Wild West and The Beverly Hillbillies are the two 1060s T. V series In which her mother appeared.
- Aniston Graduated from Manhatten’s Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Arts and Performing Arts.
- Jennifer’s mother was born in New York City while her father is Greek. Aniston’s mother was another ancestry includes Scottish, Irish, English and a small amount of Greek.
- When she was nine her mother and father split up.
- Checker’s Grave and Dear Life are two off-Broadway productions in which Aniston is worked.
- For Nutrisystem Jennifer appeared on The Howard Stern show, as a spokesmodel in 1989.
- In the same year, Jennifer moved back to Los Angels. In 1990 on the short-lived series Aniston was cast in her first television role.
- Ferris Bueller, a television adaptation of the movie Ferris Bueller’s Day off (1986) in which Aniston appear as a co-star.
- There are some jobs also such as working as a telemarketer, waitress and bike messenger with which she sports herself.
- In 2005 Aniston married American actor Justin Theroux.
- In 1998 Jennifer met Brad Pitt.
- The relationship between Jennifer and Brad Pitt become high profile and t was widely publicized in the media and press.
- In May 2011 Jennifer started the best profile relationship with Justin Theroux which is American actor, director, and Screenwriter.
- On August 10, 2012, Aniston and Theroux become Engaged and on 5 August 2015, they become married.
- After 3 years Mr Theroux and Jennifer announced their separation.
Also Read: Melissa McCarthy Biography
Facts About Jennifer Aniston
- Now Jennifer is counted in one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood. The US $200 million is the estimated net worth of Jennifer as of 2017.
- Echo Films is the production company which is co-founded by Aniston in 2008. On the Hollywood Walk of Flame Aniston received a star in 2012.
- There are some films of Aniston which are hits on box office and each have grossed over the US $200 million in worldwide receipts these films include We’re the Millers(2013), Horrible Bosses(2011),Just Go with it(2011),Marley & Me(2008),The Break Up (2006) and Bruce Almighly (2003).
- In a number comedies and romantic comedies, Aniston has played the female protagonist.
- Jennifer approached Warren Littlefield at Los Angles gas station when she was depressed over her four unsuccessful television show asking for reassurance about her career.
- For the role of Monica Geller, the producer of the show wanted Jennifer originally but letter Courteney Ox was considered to be better suited to the role.
- On Saturday Night live she was also offered a spot as a featured player. From 1994 to until the show ended in 2004, Aniston played the character of Rachel.
- The Yellow Birds(2018)
- Office Christmas Party(2016)
- Mother’s Day(2016)
- She’s Funny That Way(2015)
- Horrible Bosses 2(2014)
- Life of Crime(2013)
- We’re the Millers(2013)
- Horrible Bosses(2011)
- Just Go with It(2011)
- The Switch(2010)
- The Bounty Hunter(2010)
- He’s Just Not That into You(2009)
- Marley & Me(2008)
- The Break-Up(2006)
- Rumour Has It… (2005)
- Along Came Polly(2004)
- Bruce Almighty(2003)
- The Good Girl(2002)
- Rock Star(2001)
- The Iron Giant(1999)
- Office Space(1999)
- The Object of My Affection(1998)
- Picture Perfect(1997)
- She’s the One(1996)
Photos of Jennifer Aniston