We aim to provide information about Mia Farrow biography as much as possible so that you don’t have to search individual details across the web.
In this article, you will find all the Bio-data on Mia Farrow. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends
|Original/Real Name||María de Lourdes Villiers|
|Profession/Occupation||American Actress, activist, former fashion model|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Age (as in 2020)||76years (as of 2020)|
|Date of Birth||9 February, 1945|
|Hometown||California, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Current career status||Active|
|Height (Centimeters)||164 cm (5’04”)|
|Weight (Kilograms)||60 kg|
Family, Relatives & Siblings
|Father’s name||John Farrow|
|Mother’s name||Maureen O’ Sullivan|
|Brother’s name||John Charles Farrow
Late Patrick Farrow
Late Michael Farrow
|Sister’s name||Prudence Farrow
Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
|Spouse/Husband||Frank Sinatra (1966-1968)
Andre Previn (1970-1979)
Woody Allen (1979-1992)
|Son||Ronan Farrow, Moses Farrow, Thaddeus Wilk Farrow, Fletcher Previn, Matthew Previn, Sascha Previn, Isaiah Justus Farrow|
|Daughter||Soon-Yi Previn, Dylan Farrow, Lark Previn, Tam Farrow, Daisy Previn, Quincy Farrow, Frankie-Minh Farrow|
Education Qualification and Schooling/College
|School||Convent School, California|
|College/ University||Yale university
Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||John Cassavetes|
|Favorite Actress||Ava Gardner|
|Favorite Color||Brown, Pink|
|Favorite Designer||Not Known|
|Favorite Pet||Not Known|
|Favorite Cricketer||Not Known|
|Favorite Destination||London, Canada|
|Net Worth||USD $60 million approx|
|Official Website||Not Known|
|E-Mail Address||Not Known|
|Phone Number||Not Known|
|House Address||Not Known|
“Find thing that shine and move towards them.”
Early Life and Career:
- When she was 2 years old, she appeared in a short documentary and when she was 13, she appeared in her father’s film John Paul Jones.
- Міа’ѕ fіrѕt fіlm in а leading rоlе wаѕ Rоѕеmаrу’ѕ bаbу іn 1969, whісh wаѕ wіdеlу ассерtеd bу her fans аnd аlѕо mаdе Міа wіn mаnу аwаrdѕ. Fаrrоw hаѕ аlѕо dоnе mаnу tеlеvіѕіоn wоrkѕ lіkе Gооdbуе, Rаggеdу Аnn.
- Міа hаѕ bееn раrt оf mаnу grеаt fіlmѕ lіkе A Midsummer Night’s Sex Comedy (1982), Вrоаdwау Dаnnу Rоѕе (1984), Тhе Рurрlе Rоѕе оf Саіrо (1985), Наnnаh аnd Неr Ѕіѕtеrѕ (1986), Rаdіо Dауѕ (1987), Ѕерtеmbеr (1987), Аnоthеr Wоmаn (1988), Сrіmеѕ аnd Міѕdеmеаnоrѕ (1989), Аlісе (1990), Ѕhаdоwѕ аnd Fоg (1991), Нuѕbаndѕ аnd Wіvеѕ (1992), Тhе Оmеn (2006), Ве Кіnd Rеwіnd (2006).
- Golden Globe Award (1965) for movie Guns at Batasi.
- National Board of Review Award for Best Actress for movie Alice.
- She won the KCFCC Award for Best Supporting Actress for move Zelig (1983).
Mia has been in working as an activist nowadays and supports various reasons related to children and social causes.
Here are some interesting, lesser known facts about Mia Farrow:
- She is an activist and is associated with UNICEF, and has participated in several campaigns.
- She has been associated with UNICEF as an activist and part of many uplifting programs for human development.
- She contracted polio when she was 9.
- Mia was included in Times Magazine’s list of ‘100 Most Influential People in the World’ in 2008.