We aim to provide information about Matt Gaetz biography as much as possible so that you don’t have to search individual details across the web.
In this article, you will find all the Bio-data on Matt Gaetz. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends
|Matthew Louis Gaetz II
|Lawyer and Politician
|Hollywood, Florida, United States
|Age (as in 2021)
|39years (as of 2021)
|Date of Birth
|7 May, 1982
|Hollywood, Florida,United States
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Current career status
|170 cm (5’7”)
|Chest– Not known
Waist- Not known
Biceps- Not known
Family, Relatives & Siblings
|Donald Jay Gaetz
Marital Status, Affairs, Boyfriends, Kids & Relationship
Education Qualification and Schooling/College
|Niceville High School
|Florida State University
William and Mary
|Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and History
Favorite Things and Likes & Dislikes
|He has been under many federal investigation for potential sex trafficking since 2020.
|$ 1 million
“I believe that we ought to embrace the spirit and style of President Trump.”
Early Life and Career:
- Matt Gaetz is an American politician, lawyer, and United States Representative from Florida. He is a member of the Republican Party and serving as the United States House of Representatives from Florida’s 1st district since January 3, 2017. Matt Gaetz previously served as a Member of the Florida House of Representatives from the 4th district from April 13, 2010 – November 8, 2016.
- Gaetz (Republican Party) ran for re-election to the U.S. House to represent Florida’s 1st Congressional District. He won in the general election on November 3, 2020.
- Not Known
- His current term ends on January 3, 2023.
Here are some interesting, lesser known facts about Matt Gaetz:
- Gaetz, as first disclosed by the New York Times, is being investigated by the US Justice Department for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and paying for her to cross state lines.
- Gaetz was actually one of the only two Republican on the House Judiciary Committee to vote for the Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) Act in November 2019. The act, among other reforms, would remove cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act.
- Gaetz has been a part of major legislation such as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 that would benefit many Americans by making commercial real estate easier and more accessible.
- Prior to his time in politics, Gaetz worked as an attorney.