In this article, you will find all the Biodata about Lionel Messi. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends
|Lionel Andrés Messi
|Leo, Atomic Flea, La Pulga, La Pulga Atomica, Messidona
|Argentine Professional Footballer
|Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina
|Date of Birth
|24 June 1987
|17 October 2004 through the Barcelona’s.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|44 – 33 – 17Inches
Family and Relatives
|Jorge Horácio Messi
|Celia María Cuccittini
|Matias Messi, Rodrigo Messi
|Maria Sol Messi
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Antonella Roccuzzo, Model
|Thiago Messi (Born November 2, 2012), Mateo was born in 2015 and his last son Ciro was born in 2018.
|Education Qualification and Schooling/College
|Favourites Things and Like & Dislike
|Workout, Video Game, Music
|Salad, Escalope Milanese
|El Martin Fierro by Jorge Luis Borges
|Baby’s Day Out
|$1 million/game (approximately)
|Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Lionel Messi Biography, Affair, Family, Weight, Height, Age, Wiki
Lionel Messi Cuccittinivwas born on June 24, 1987, is a professional footballer of Argentine. Who plays for Spanish Club Barcelona and the Argentine National Team as a forward player. Lionel makes the many records such as the record five European Golden Shoe’s, five Ballon d’ Or awards in which four he won consecutively. Messi was won the 32 trophies for Barcelona in his entire professional career. In the 32 trophies, 9 are La Liga titles, four are UEFA champions league titles and he won six Copas Del Ray, 50 goals in the La Liga season, 73 goals in the Europe Club Football Season, 26 in the El Clasico, in the calendar the year 2012 he makes 91 goals and in his total football career, Messi scored the 600 goals for his country and for a club.
Records (main ones)
- All-time top-goalscorer of Argentina.
- Youngest player to make 100 appearances in the UEFA Champions League: 28 years, 84 days in 2015).
- Record of most hat-tricks in the UEFA Champions League, five times.
- Only top-scorer in five UEFA Champions League seasons (2008–09 to 2011–12, 2014–15).
- In 2013, became the youngest player to score 200 goals in La Liga.
- Only player to score consecutively 19 matches, 30 goals against all opposition teams in La Liga ( 2012–13).
- Two-time and three-time youngest FIFA Ballon d’Or winner (23 and 24 years old).
- Messi was the only one player who won the FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball more than one time.
- In the FIFA Club World Cup, he is the top goalscorer.
- Lionel makes the 312 goals in La Liga.
- In the year 2012, he is the top goalscorer for Club and Country(91 goals).
Information In Detail
- Lionel Andres Messi was born in Rosario. His father name is Jorge Messi a steel factory manager and his mother name is Celia Cuccittini who works in a magnet manufacturing workshop.
- His father ancestry is Italian and Spanish and his maternal ancestry is Italian.
- All members of his family are loving the football so the passion for the sport in him is developed in childhood.
- In the childhood, Messi was playing football with his older brothers Rodrigo and Matias and also play with his cousins Maximiliano and Emanuel Biancucchi and they both are a professional footballer.
- Messi joined the local club Grandoli in the age of four where his father is coached him
- . During the time of training and matches times, he was accompanied by his maternal grandmother.
- Before his eleventh birthday, he was greatly affected by the death of his grandmother. So when he celebrating his goals pointing towards the sky to a tribute of his grandmother.
- When the Messi is six years old he joined the Rasario club.
- As the member of The Machine 87, he scored the almost 500 goals for Newel is at the age of six. During the halftime of the first team’s home games, Messi has entertained the crowd with his ball tricks.
- When he was the child he becomes diagnosed. With a growth hormone deficiency, his treatment of growth hormone deficiency is very costly at least $1000 per month
- so his father’s health insurance covered the two years of his treatment and then stop paying. So he faces many problems in his early life.
- Messi was in a relationship with the Antonella Roccuzzo at the age of 20 in 2008.
- Antonella Roccuzzo is a fellow native of Rosario.
- They both know each other at the age of 5 years because Roccuzzo is a cousin of Lucas Scaglia also a football player and best friend of Messi.
- In the starting one year of his relationship they both keep private and in 2009 in an interview Messi confirm his romance and then they married.
- His first son Thiago was born in 2012, second son Mateo was born in 2015 and his last son Ciro was born in 2018.
- When Messi’s first son Thiago was born on 2 November 2012 he announced his arrival through the post on Facebook where he writes, Thank God for giving me this gift Today I am the happiest man in the world and print his son name on his left calf.
Facts About Lionel Messi
- Does Lionel Messi smoke? Ans: Not known
- Does Lionel Messi Drink? Ans: Not known
- Messi was considered the best footballer in the world
- Lionel makes the record of 383 goals in the La Liga
- In the childhood, Messi was diagnosed with a growth hormone deficiency.
- On 17 October 2004 Messi his competitive debut through the Barcelona’s.
- Messi won the Ballon Or and FIFA world player of the Year Awards as the finalist in finishing the year 2007.
- During the starting of his career Messi was being injury-prone and in the next three year, he established as an integral player for the club.
- He grew in central Argentina. When he was the age of 13 he goes to Spain to join Barcelona who pays for his medical treatment.
Lionel Messi The 10 GREATEST Goals Ever
Photos Of Lionel Messi